Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 18, 2007 7:18 PM by brainbag

I need a partner

brainbag Wayfarer
      Hi everyone!Am new to this community but i found everything that was being contributed here to be very useful.The response to most of the topics here is the hallmark of being your brothers keeper.I want everyone here to please help me out on this topic.I have a business idea that needed a computer guru someone to build a google/youtube like website it.But all my efforts in finding the right person has proved abortive.That is why am asking you all if you know how i can locate someone with such skills? or if there is a forum like this on the internet that i can come across someone that posesses this qualities.

My second question is concerning an online/home based business i want to start.I want to know if any of you guys out there know a good dropshipper or a good wholesale company.Although some people like say this sound simple that all i need to do is to go online and search for one.Am afraid i do not want to go that way again because i have been lied to and almost scam by most of those online dropshippers.
        • Re: I need a partner
          NatOnline Tracker
          Welcome to the community :-), I can give you a link to get a list of dropshippers but there is a fee for lifetime: http://worldwidebrands.com/

I don't really know if the dropshipping work, I am sure it depends of the industry you are planning to go.

Beware of these dropshippers who give you only 10% of commission, you will not go very far with that, once you need to spend money on advertising, website creation and maintenance.

Good luck
              brainbag Wayfarer
              Hi Nat,
              *+Thanks for the detailed informations concerning dropshippers.I really appreciated it.I will try to give worldwidebrands a try.But i have this questions for you and i will really appreciate it you could answer them for me.Have you ever dealt with worldwidebrands before?Or do you know anyone that has dealt with them before?The reason why am asking these questions is because i saw some negative reviews and comments
              I anticipate your swift and favorable response,

rgds,

Samson.
              LUCKIEST Guide
              Brainbag, welcome , It is the American dream to go into your own business.
              Tell us more about you and your background?? Where are you located.
              If you are looking for a "computer guru" try SCORE online. SCORE has a FREE Online Seminar
              called "Building a Web Site" at "www.score.org". Have you developed a Business and Marketing Plan??
              Good luck, LUCKIEST
                  brainbag Wayfarer
                  Hi Luckiest,
                  *+Thanks for your help.I will try to check out the site.Well here is the answer to your question concerning my background.Am from Nigeria but i live in texas,katy to be precised.I am into film-making that is what i have been doing since i was a teenager.I write scripts and part produce soap operas back home.Since moving to the states i have been trying to come develop my sport and entertainment business online.That is why am looking for a computer genius that we can both be partners.I hope this

I await your most swift and favorable response,

rgds,

Samson.