Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 5, 2009 12:33 PM by quickbooksgal

accounting basics -help

juls22 Newbie

My husband and I just set up an S Corp. I need help getting educated on how to run the accounting. Anyone have some suggestions as to books and software? Nothing complicated please, just basic basics.

• Re: accounting basics -help
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Accounting basics -help

I am a SCORE Counselor and a Quickbooks Consultant.

I would be happy to help get you educated FREE on how to run the accounting part of the business.

Contact me at " " and please include a phone number.

<!--Session data-->
          <!--Session data-->
              hedayatpoor Newbie

Accounting is the foundation of your business, so you need to set it up right from the beginning. it may cost you at the beginning and looks too costly but it will paid of in a long run. With the right accounting you can lower your cost and see were is your weakness and strength. You can email me and I can help you for free.
              bentenn Adventurer
              Congratulations on starting your new business. Yes, QuickBooks is by far the most popular small business accounting software to keep track of all your finances. And it is low cost to buy and update as needed. To learn how to use it, you may want to contact your local community colleges for low cost but comprehensive classes or contact your local Small Business Development Center (SBDC), a resource of the SBA, to see if they offer low cost workshop training classes. Here in LA 3-hour computer lab classes are only $60 for both introductory and advanced workshops.

Good luck. Ben
                quickbooksgal Wayfarer
                Setting up your books is so important. We are National QuickBooks Experts and I will provide you with a free copy of the basic QuickBooks. We also provide QuickBooks Classes or remote consulting. If we can assist you, please let us know. Visit our site at

Best of luck!