Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 21, 2007 1:02 PM by CorpCons08

Dentures

still53 Newbie
      Hi, I wonder how I can contribute to this group by offering our services on AFFORDABLE DENTURES and bring back the smile confidence to people in North America and other parts of the World. Let us know how we can help you and we will try to address your concern accordingly. It's worth going back home smiling than develop a frown of uncheerfulness that affects people around you. Let us do the work for you.
        • Re: Dentures
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Tell us more. WHO ARE YOU?? Where are you?? And how are can you help us both in North America
          and other parts of the World?? It would be nice to smile.
          LUCKIEST
              still53 Newbie
              Hi, sorry for not mentioning who we are, and where we are; it is important for us to identify the people interested to avail of our services prior to giving them detailed information to avoid spams or unnecessary mails.
              I would appreciate if you inform me of your concerns besides our identity before leading you to our website. I hope you would understand our position and rests assure that given the proper time we will be able to address your concern and guide you on how you can bring confidence with your smile. Moreover, this e-mail address was design purposely to help clients and avoid unwanted mails that may come in directly to our website. For the meantime, please let me know your case and allow us to discern the proper approach on how we can help you bring back that awesome smile. Thanks for your reply. Cheers.
              LUCKIEST Guide
              As I asked before, Where are you?? And how are can we get in touch with you?
              LUCKIEST
                CorpCons08 Ranger
                People really have their teeth removed just to have Dentures that may be brighter in color?
                Sounds pretty mutulating to me :x