Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 30, 2009 9:27 AM by franchise2009

are you looking for a franchise?

franchise2009 Newbie
      Hello, I'm new at this community and I'm Dutch, so excuse my bad spelling.
      If you are looking for a franchise maybe I've got the one for you.
      This franchise is good for people's weight, cholesterol and your blood.
      This NOT a diet. Interested just let me know.
        • Re: are you looking for a franchise?
          LUCKIEST Guide
          No matter how good the business system is, the business must be one that "fits" you. It must be a business that builds on YOUR strengths and
          talents.
          Achieving your dream: It is good to understand your options and determine what is best for you.

The three basic options are:
          1. Start a business from scratch
          2. Buy an existing business
          3. Purchase a franchise

I have just joined a group of Franchise Consultants. The company specializes in helping people learn about many of the possible investment choices that exist in today's market.

The services are free to you the prospective buyer. For more info, email me at " pdeig@juno.com " and please include your phone number.
          Thanks, LUCKIEST
          • Re: are you looking for a franchise?
            LUCKIEST Guide
            No matter how good the business system is, the business must be one that "fits" you. It must be a business that builds on YOUR strengths and
            talents.
            Achieving your dream: It is good to understand your options and determine what is best for you.

The three basic options are:
            1. Start a business from scratch
            2. Buy an existing business
            3. Purchase a franchise

I have just joined a group of Franchise Consultants. The company specializes in helping people learn about many of the possible investment choices that exist in today's market.

The services are free to you the prospective buyer. For more info, email me at " pdeig@juno.com " and please include your phone number.
            Thanks, LUCKIEST