Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 13, 2007 9:35 AM by carl528m

mkt-research Newbie

My company, ABN Partners, provides actionable intelligence through the use of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and competitive intelligence techniques. In this business, brand is the key. When I started the business I thought I had a good name but I am finding that my name is good but I need to get it out more. I currently have a blog and am using it to get my brand known. What other techniques, with a very limited budget, are available to increase my brand and brand reputation?
        • Re: Branding
          LUCKIEST Guide
          I did visit your web site "ABN Partners". It is a good start. I am a SCORE Counselor and maybe SCORE
          could be of help. They offer FREE Counseling to small businesses (both in person and on line).
          With a limited budget have you prepared a Marketing or Advertising Plan??
          You said your name is good. You do good work and your company name will get talked about.
          What goes out, comes around or back. Do something of interest (like have a fund raiser) and maybe
          the local newspaper will do a story about the fund raising and you and your company (free advertising).
          Good luck, LUCKIEST
            Ed O'Gee Adventurer
            Your site is good, are you apart of any market research associations? How often do you get your work published? Do you provide samples of your research to companies that may be interested in the data? This are all low cost, effective ways to get your name out there.
              DomainDiva Ranger
              OK I THINK I know what you provide business rules solutions to problems based on information you gather about 'x' topic. I checked your profile...there was no 'brand name' shown.

Is ABN Partners your brand name? It does not tell anything about what you do. More info please.
                carl528m Newbie
                Visit google for this help page...