Post a new topic
    8 Replies Latest reply on May 16, 2010 9:39 AM by net1pro

Need advise on shopping cart solutions

Irunfar Newbie

Hello all,

I have read the reviews on the top ten shopping cart solutions, however only one of them is compatible with my Shipwires application. The one that is compatible is an open source application for $3400 but it does not meet my design needs. Has anyone worked with either of the following companies Volusion or Zoovey. Volusion monthly fee 100.00 but, feel a little nervous about sales persons lack of knowlege regarding Doba and Jedi ect.... Zoovey sales person seemed current with relevant ecommerce information but, I balk at the fact that they want either a monthly fee or 1.7 percent of retail sales whichever is the higher of the two. The contract with them is based on a month to month basis I need a reliable company don't have time for the sales pitch and then no access to assistance once money is spent. I want to work with a company that is going to update regarding new ways to sell product. I've got to make a decision asap! Need to get my site up by first week of August. You can actually go to Shipwires website and look at list of compatible carts I looked at the ones with the most checks they have full intergration on all selling platforms.