Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 13, 2009 5:31 PM by alona50

Rental Hall

alona50 Wayfarer
      I thought that maybe someone here has a business like this or knows someone who does. Maybe someone could mentor me for a bit. Anyone?
        • Re: Rental Hall
          DomainDiva Ranger
          Ok...not sure what kind of mentoring you need but ask away!!!
            • Re: Rental Hall
              alona50 Wayfarer
              This the info i posted earlier. I'd like to buy a building and start renting it out for parties, weddings, reunions, etc. I will be the sole owner. I have no idea what to do first. I have been told many times if I don't know the first thing about business I shouldn't even start, but that has not discouraged me. I am very good at decorating for events and would like to incoporate that into the business also. I already have things I need for that part of it. I have been looking at buildings in my city and have narrowed it down to 3. My husband and I will take out a loan for it. I have looked in chairs, tables, etc. I know about the DBA. I have no idea how to setup taxes. I looked at and read up on it at the IRS site and it seems simple enough to do myself, but should I? How do I know the occupancy space? I guess I would need more restroom space depending on the occupancy. Anything I can learn would be great....I think I need some sort of step by step guide.