Post a new topic
    12 Replies Latest reply on Jul 13, 2009 10:01 PM by MediaPress9

Benefits of Hiring a Freelance Copywriter

MediaPress9 Adventurer

Benefits of Hiring an Internet Marketing Writer

Have you considered hiring a freelance copywriter to create content for your website or article marketing campaign? If so, there are several benefits. Here are three reasons why hiring a freelance copywriter is a great idea:

1. You save money. It is more cost effective to hire a freelance copywriter than it is to hire a full-time employee because you can hire him/her on an as needed basis. Best of all, you don't have to spend a fortune on paying a salary, employee taxes, benefits, etc.

2. Save more time. It can take hours creating your own content. Rather than spending a large percentage of your time writing your own content, you can hire a freelance copywriter to handle all of your writing tasks. This frees up more time during your day and allows you to focus on other important aspects of your business.

3. Help boost your revenue. An experienced freelance copywriter with a background in marketing has a talent for creating persuasive sales letters, informative articles or website copy. A freelance copywriter can even help you jump-start a successful article marketing campaign.

As you can see, there are a variety of benefits to hiring a freelance copywriter. To find out more information on hiring a freelance copywriter, email me at: writers@masterpiecewriter.com
        • Re: Benefits of Hiring a Freelance Copywriter
          DomainDiva Ranger
          Our company hooked up with IWrite, another contributing member of this forum. It has been nothing but wonderful. It took all of 5 minutes for the group to jell and in three days we did what normally would take 2-3 weeks.
              MediaPress9 Adventurer
              What is Iwrite's web address?
                  DomainDiva Ranger
                  I will email him and get you two together. Since he has not posted his contact info on his profile I do not feel comfortable posting his info on a thread.
                    DomainDiva Ranger
                    I looked at your website. I do not understand the visuala content versus the written content. There is no connection. Are you building a brand or just a website to get business?
                        MediaPress9 Adventurer
                        I have to admit, I have spent more time building my client's "brand" than my own website. In fact, my website has worked out very well for me. I have attracted many clients (long-term clients). I just visited your website and I would like to suggest a few ways to enhance your content.

-Add informational articles about your product or service
                        -Make your content pages a little longer (give your visitors something they can sink their teeth into)

For further tips, you can reach me via email at: writers@masterpiecewriter.com
                            DomainDiva Ranger
                            My website is not the final site, we are still developing and have chosen not to update content but to concentrate on the app. I posted about this very thing on a thread about award winning web developers.
                              DomainDiva Ranger
                              PS MY visitors understand the content. Overkill as you suggest would actually do damage to the message we have. Our users are extremely niche and not general public. We go with what works best for our users/groups and how they understand the problem that we are solving. An entrpreneur seeking funding does not give a VC a 'pitch' lasting 2 minutes, they give one lasting less than 15 seconds.

Believe it or not (which you do not) our site visitors in the business 'get it' immediately. We don't need to post additional blah and blah. Additional blah and blah also adds to bad website 'design' and detracts from the usefulness of the message being presented. We say what we say and go on instead of wasting space and adding links. Our users do not appreciate being talked down to, any notion of that and we have lost them.

We have answered in concise format: What where who and why. Why add more mush to the mash? The solutions you gave me were not for me, they are general things web designers and copywriters tell their clients to generate revenue. The thinking being: if HE says I need that then I need HIM to do these things.

Thats' the one thing IWrite did... he started out to understand our business before he offered any solutions or suggestions. He does not know the whole business but he knows enough about the business and our market to target and be effective instead of making blanket suggestions. He asked a lot of questions about our users and audience.
                                  MediaPress9 Adventurer
                                  Thank you "DomainDiva" for your comments. I'm glad to hear your positive experience with your copywriter. That's proof that hiring a freelance copywriter is beneficial in building your business. If you have anymore questions or comments for me, feel free to contact me via email at: writers@masterpiecewriter.com.
                                      Iwrite Pioneer
                                      Okay, everyone back to your corners. LOL

MediaPress9, I agree less is more. I don't have a website up and running at the time for two reasons:

1. I don't want to find clients from a website. I know this is going to sound strange and wrong to many but it doesn't fit my model. For me, the agency business is a relationship business. I am looking for clients who want more than someone to supply writing, they want solutions that address their needs. My website is going to be more informative and educational. That means it is taking me a lot more time to build it the way I want.

2. I will not put up a bad website as filler. Just like I won't go to a meeting dressed inappropriately. I only get one chance to make an impression and I don't want people coming to a website I'm not proud of. Because of my model I can do this. I practice what I preach - I tell clients it is better to not say anything than to put out a poorly crafted message. I understand that a lot of folks will disagree with me but this is what I believe.

Now, my relationship with domaindiva is a growing one. I have presented some concepts to her that will require time and money that will have to happen later, but I presented them to her. The website is a beginning but she understands that I want to do more with it, her print advertising and her direct mail. I have given her a viral campaign that I think will get people in her industry talking but it is going to take time. When she is up and running full steam, we have plans to create as much awareness as possible. And I believe our plan will work.

I am so glad you wrote this post. A lot of people do not understand that what we do is not easy or something they should do themselves. Thank you so much. It isn't about getting the cheapest writer, it is about getting the best value for your money. Copywriters when allowed to do their job bring a lot more to the table than simply writing abilities.

thanks again,
                                      derek
                                DomainDiva Ranger
                                I am also confused as to how many people you have working with you. The examples say 'MY'. All other content says "US".

Are you one person or many? I found the copywriting examples sort of 'quiet'.