Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on Nov 25, 2007 2:17 PM by Dao Marketing

An Employee benefit that can save a life, it could be yours!!

Dao Marketing Newbie
      HI, I LOVE READING THESE FORUMS, MOST OF THE CONTRIBUTORS ARE VERY SHARP WHEN IT COMES TO BUSINESS MATTERS.

Here is my question: Do you believe Identity Theft Can Kill You? (It can)

A true story from Florida- A woman had an accident and was unconscious, no family was available to consult with so Doctors performed emergency surgery, her injuries were not life threatening but she died in the recovery room due to a reaction from the medication she received. Her family arrived and asked why she was given medication that was listed in her records as being one she was allergic to, these records were available at this Hospital. The doctors went over her records with the family and found she was NOT allergic to any medications according to her charts. It was eventually discovered that someone had stolen her medical Identification and changed the charts to suit their own needs. So yes, ID Theft can kill you.
      My problem is i have an Benefits Plan that contains what i believe to be the best ID Theft plan available, but i would appreciate your opinions as to the value of the plan in regards to employees. And if anyone has a way of marketing this to employers i would greatly appreciate hearing from you, especially if you are a business owner.

The company is called Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc. You can view the plan on the following website: prepaidlegal.com/group/bonnie33