Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 8, 2009 5:42 PM by vnavguys

5 Recession-Proof Businesses You Can Start from Home

MediaPress9 Adventurer

There are two popular myths about working from home that people have told me personally:

1. You must have thousands of dollars to start a business from home.

2. You have to be a special type of person in order to have a successful business.

I disagree with both statements. There are "work from home" businesses that you can start on your own within 2 weeks or less. It took me less than 2 weeks to start my Internet business and I have been working from home steady for 4 years.

Best of all, I don't have to wait for commission checks in the mail because my clients pay me directly for the service I provide them. In my new e-book, Give Your Income A Boost Working From Home, I give details on how I was able to earn a good living working from home and how you can accomplish the same thing.

New E-book: Give Your Income A Boost Working from Home

Excerpt:

"There are entrepreneurs who are making a good living even during a bad economy. The key is to find your niche and to find something that you enjoy doing. There have been months that I have earned more money than I did when I was employed at my previous jobs. So, I know it is possible for anyone to earn a good living as an entrepreneur."

This E-book Reveals the Following:

*How You Can Increase Your Monthly Income

*Top 5 Recession-Free Businesses you can Start from Home

*How to Start a Business for Less Than $1,000

*How to Build a Professional Looking Website For Free

For more information on the e-book, visit: http://masterpiecewriter.com/ebook.aspx
        • Re: 5 Recession-Proof Businesses You Can Start from Home
          vnavguys Tracker
          I use to believe that you can start a business on a shoestring, but over the years, I have come to realize that you cannot. You have to have some cash to market the thing. New businesses do not exist in the search engines and if you do not exist you are nowhere. Most online businesses do not have a firm understanding of this. People try to adopt the attitude of doing everything themselves. All that really leads to is stress and a to do list that never ends. My advice is to surround yourself with a lot of people who are much smarter than you and pay them what they are worth. When big corporations spin off or start new businesses, they allocate time and money for marketing, design and advertising. You have to ask yourself, how did they get that big to be able to do that? The answer is, they understand what it takes to get going. Yes you can save money here and there by being smart, but you can also waste years of time and frustration trying to save a penny. Every site that I have seen people build themselves with the idea of saving money either is poor in quality or will never be found in google because of struture. Would you open a resturaunt if you only had enough money to offer one item on the menu and one table and chair for the customer to sit in? Of course not, so why do the same with any other venture. Build your concept, figure out a budget, then find a way to get the money to do it right.