Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 9, 2009 8:27 AM by LUCKIEST

Need advice for a first-time business owner

Cateyes825 Newbie
      I have never owned a business and am interested in owning a franchise of Smoothie King. I would appreciate advice on how to get started/pointers on what I really need to know before I venture into this. I'm doing my research and want to be very well-informed before I start this. Does anyone own a Smoothie King or a similar company?
        • Re: Need advice for a first-time business owner
          phanio Pioneer
          Good that you are trying to find other franchisees. I would suggest that you contact the franchisor and ask for a list of other franchisees or visit their website and get your own list. Contact as many as you can.

You can also find a small business development center in your area - free service - they can help you better understand your options.

Business Money Today
          • Re: Need advice for a first-time business owner
            LUCKIEST Guide
            No matter how good the business system is, the business must be one
            that "fits" you. It must be a business that builds on YOUR strengths and talents.

Achieving your dream: It is good to understand your options and determine what is best for you.*

The three basic options are:
            1. Start a business from scratch
            2. Buy an existing business
            3. Purchase a franchise

I have just joined a group of Franchise Consultants. The company specializes in helping people learn
            about many of the possible investment choices that exist in today's market.

The services are free to you the prospective buyer. For more info, email me at " pdeig@juno.com " and please include your phone number.
            Thanks, LUCKIEST
            1 of 1 people found this helpful