Post a new topic
    10 Replies Latest reply on Sep 3, 2009 6:17 PM by InnerCircleRE

ADP, Paychex or another to handle payroll and other needs?

gophered Newbie
      I am part of a restaurant group that owns the rights to Which Wich? starting up in Atlanta. I am wondering for a small to mid-sized business who is most cost effective and what recommendations anyone may have as to who to use.
        • Re: ADP, Paychex or another to handle payroll and other needs?
          DomainDiva Ranger
          I have used Paychex. The service was good except I was getting a new account manager every few months. Drove me crazy. Maybe things have changed, if you talk to them you may want to inquire about account manager turnover.
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
            LUCKIEST Guide
            ADP, Paychex?? Welcome

*Both *ADP and Paychex are great, maybe a little pricey. Open the Atlanta phone book and see who else is around and how there prices compare to both *ADP an<b<br />**<strong
              bm911tax Adventurer
              There is a self based system that for a small fee will allow you to process payroll and file all the returns. Its only offered through accountants though but the cost is usually 20%-50% cheaper the ADP or Paychecks. So talk to your accountant if not then you can contact me and I will help you with it.

Good Luck,

Ben.
              http://taxbizpro.com/
                Intelicapital Adventurer
                Check this company out - www.acceon-usa.com - very informative site.

This is a great HR solution also known as a "professional employer organization." Great rates and service!
                  quickbooksgal Wayfarer

I am an accounting and businessa consultant in Tampa Florida, and I have clients that have used both ADP and Paychex, as well as other payroll companies in tha area, and the best one and the most affordable one is through QuickBooks called Assisted Payroll. The problem with the ADP and Paychex folks is there is usually a lot of turnover, you are sending them the numbers they need, etc. when you would be doing this in your payroll system, use direct deposit, send the data to Intuit for processing, they pay the taxes, file the forms, and it is still penalty proof. You usually pay about 1/3 of the prices for ADP or Paychex. We are agents for this program and we also sell the accounting programs for a discount. If you need assistance in one or the other, or both, please let us know. http://www.qualityconsultingandbilling.com/index.htm

Thanks,
                  Denise
                    Accountants4U Wayfarer

The best is my business My AccountingMaters, try it, we do payroll plus the accounting for many restaurants and businesses inside and outside NY state. Love to do your work. We use QB, a Secured Website and we do payroll processing, and send it to you ....we are a one stop shop for Bookkeeping, Debt Collection, Accounting, Payroll and so much more. WE are in NY State, but we our work is done outside the state of NY and we have excellent reference to prove it. You'd be amazed and really amazed at what this cost.
                    You have nothing to lose, don't wait until year's end to get or hope your books are in order, we can take care of them at whatever time frame you wish. But Payroll can be done weekly, bi weekly or monthly at the best rate ever. Please let me know if you would like more information. Larry ledinger@certifiedcashsolutions.com
                    you will be surprised and have more money in your wallet.

Larry
                      Wayfarer
                      To receive a "FREE" Month of Payroll Services go to: www.sptaxes.com

SP Payroll and Tax Services is an independent payroll provider. It is our mission to provide quality service for our clients. Our staff is committed to providing prompt service on time every time.

We are more then just a business that can process payroll. Here at SP Payroll and Tax Services, we build a lifetime relationships with our clients based on honesty, reliable, service, quality reports and caring customer service.

Thank you,

Stacey Poole

Payroll Administrator
                        Accountants4U Wayfarer

My company does it all, keeps your books in order and does payroll. You have a great website, it's easy on the eyes and easy to follow. I'm sure you have a bookkeeping company but if not let me know. We do several restaurants in New York and we have several clients outside of the state. We have a secured web site, and we will not charge and arm or leg to help. We can incorporate payroll into the price ..we need to know how may you have on staff. If you hold back a week great, if not, all you need to do is send the hours to us, we can process your checks and send them out to you. You can review your files on QB at any time. This works so very well. We have taken over all of our clients payroll, they used ADP or Paychexs at one time, but we now do it, and print on their check stock we have, we also cut their checks for invoice payments and deliver or send the checks to them with stamp addressed envelops to mail out. All invoices are sent to us every other week to put into the system and bills are paid monthly (weekly checks are cut). If this is of interest, please let me know. Send me an email at ledinger@certifiedcashsolutions.com and we can set up a phone call to chat if you have interest in our service. One stop shopping! Bookkeeping, reports, debt collection, payroll...all for one price. I hope to hear from you....... and thanks Larry
                          Timesheets Newbie

My company uses E-chx. They are the only payroll company I know of that offers flat rate service. You can run payroll as many times as you want in a month and they won't charge you extra! We use it at my business and it's fast and flawless. We provide time and attendance tracking software. Have you thought about how you're going to keep track of hours within your company? We track your employee's punch in/out and then compile a report for you to download into Quickbooks or Excel or send off to your payroll company of choice. Check out Time Clock Online. Hope this helps!
                          • Re: ADP, Paychex or another to handle payroll and other need
                            InnerCircleRE Wayfarer
                            I recommend Paycycle.com The least expensive I have seen with the greatest options and functionality.