Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 11, 2009 3:59 PM by rencmbs.vate1

Free Resource to help promote your business.

Blabber Wayfarer
      I have used a number of free sites and this forum. I have to say I am moving up in Google (#9 with 475 free resource links) and my traffic is starting to show. This forum is great for Ideas and thank God people share. Some of the sites that I have luck with are the following: BOA, Craigslist, Backpage.com(endless ads) Kijiji, and ton more. I listed all that have been beneficial on my site http://blabber.biz scroll to bottom to free resource links, and under the small biz category you will find all the links to advertise free. I am tring a website submission software and if that works out I will post it.

There are so many sites out there just keep putting your ads out and traffic will show.

Good luck
        • Re: Free Resource to help promote your business.
          loansforyou Newbie

thank you for the free sites.to help bring traffic to websites.i have been very sucessful with twitter,facebook & linkedin,if you are looking for a site with lots of helpful sports links try
          http://www.anythingmemorabilia.net/home i have been on the internet for a long time.i just started promoting websites..the best advice i could give is be patient.it takes at least 3 months of hard work to start seeing results.try to learn things a little at a time.one word of caution try to stay away from services that charge a fee.they can add up to thousands of dollars over a short period of time. most of the things they give you can be done for free with a lot of hard work.if you do things yourself you will have helpful knowledge for the rest of your life.wisdom & hard work will make you lots of money not get rich quick schemes.
          • Re: Free Resource to help promote your business.
            rencmbs.vate1 Wayfarer
            that is a great way to promote a small business, using the avalible social networking sites as a business promotion tool. i just got an inspiring idea. thanks !