Post a new topic
    11 Replies Latest reply on Mar 18, 2010 12:33 PM by babelhosting

Part Time Home Based Business

kavin12 Newbie

Many people who start up a home based business do because they feel the need more money. Some may have enough money to live but want to supplement their income with a part-time home-based business in order to pay for added luxuries like vacations or a second car. Their part-time home-based business is often an addition to a full-time job in outside of the home that supplies them with health insurance and other benefits.

Sometimes it is hoped that eventually one will make so much at their part-time home-based business that they can quite their outside job.

Not everyone meets with success in their part-time home-based business. But, some are able to meet with so much success that they can retire early on a substantial retirement fund!

If you are single you may have struggle with organizing your time wisely. Because a part-time home-based business is at home, some people find themselves procrastinating in front of the TV rather than working.

If you have family living with you, they may resent all the time you put into your part-time home-based business at the expense of "quality family time".

As you can see, when considering embarking upon a part-time home-based business, there are issues of scheduling you will have to consider. You will also have to be highly self-motivated and self-disciplined.

What if you find that your efforts in building a part-time home-based business conflict with your outside job? For example; if you stay up into the wee hours of the morning, you may find yourself dozing off at work and garnering the ire of your boss.

Or, consider this scenario, your part-time home-based business entails selling a product that is competitive with the product you sell at work - and your boss finds out!

As you can see, there are more than a few things to think about before embarking upon a part-time home-based business.

Business Franchise opportunities
      home based business part time
        • Re: Part Time Home Based Business
          LUCKIEST Guide
          *No matter how good the business system is, the business must be one
          that "fits" you. It must be a business that builds on YOUR strengths
          and talents.*

Achieving your dream: It is good to understand your options and determine what is best for you.

The three basic options are:
          1. Start a business from scratch
          2. Buy an existing business
          3. Purchase a franchise

*I have just joined a group of Franchise Consultants. The company
          specializes in helping people learn about many of the possible
          investment choices that exist in today's market.*

*The services are free to you the prospective buyer. For more info,
          email me at " pdeig@juno.com " and please include your phone number.
          Thanks, LUCKIEST*
            SeniorLiving Wayfarer
            I wish there were statistics as to how many make a success of it. Quite a few do there is no doubt about that and as pointed out some fail in the first attempt then make it in a subsequent attempt. One thing I have found common to all those who have succeeded is a tremendous enthusiasm.
            Also the ones who succeed seem to be linked to well known companies.
              Tianna Wayfarer
              One of the best part time home based businesses is online business.
              You may start a blog (online journal) or website where you can write your articles. As soon as your website get some power, you may sell adverts there.
              It's one of the convenient home based businesses. To create a website requires minimal means. For example, you may use online website building services such as site2you.com (http://www.site2you.com) with the help of which you may create a professional website in short terms.

So, wish you good luck in your business.
              Tianna
                Tianna Wayfarer
                One of the best part time home based businesses is online business.
                You may start a blog (online journal) or website where you can write
                your articles. As soon as your website get some power, you may sell
                adverts there.
                It's one of the convenient home based businesses. To create a website
                requires minimal means. For example, you may use online website
                building services with
                the help of which you may create a professional website in short terms.

So, wish you good luck in your business.
                Tianna
                    wiseon Newbie
                    Starting an on-line business is amazing !! First of all , you have extreme low start up costs .No employee, no ugly overheads . You can travel anywhere around the world and still do business . I have an on-line business and it is the foundation of multiple streams of income . Blogging about your passion is one way to make money online . There are many ways . You could flip websites on http://flippa.com/. Almost $400,000 is spent buying and selling website on flippa .An absolute gold mine . You can create your passive income stream by promoting someone else product that is already successful .

There are website that give you free information (like http://web20trafficmastery.com/5pillars/) on how to start creating an online business.

Wish you the best of success and Hope It all works well for you :)

Femi
                    iChangeLivez Newbie
                    Hello, I own a part time home based business and pretty much all of your points are very important. The success ofcourse comes from the individual and all of the actions that requires that person to achieve are very important. My home based business url is on my profile. Watch the videos on the left hand side and if you're interested and the product and the compensation plan interest you than please feel free to email me at ichangelivez@yahoo.com and we'll go from there, if not than it's totally fine as well. Thanks and enjoy!!!
                      grencolur Newbie
                      I have been involved in Online marketing with various companies and can confidently say that to make a decent income from online marketing you require a huge amount of sponsored people (downline) and an extraordinary product that is well priced. Unfortunately most people struggle to build huge downlines and most of the products involved in online opportunities are overly priced.

To make the big $$ in online marketing , you need to get into the big dollar programs which usually carry big price entry fees. However there is a system out there that I am happy to share with anyone, that allows you to enter these huge paying programs for just a one off payment of $25 USD.

Feel free to visit my profile where additional information and website details are located. You are also welcome to send me an email at tainoz@gmail.com if you would like clarification or have any questions.

Regards
                      Tony
                        grencolur Newbie
                        In reference to my last post, unfortunately my email address was stated incorrectly. Correct email address is tainoz03@gmail.com

Sorry about that
                          alytus Scout
                          the cost of basic living is so expensive, it's almost nessary, sad....

Keep your business as simple as possible and take it step by step! There is far too much information available online and most people get lost and discouraged far too early in the process of generating income.

1. Understand what you want in your business - write it down. What are you looking to accomplish and why? Be realistic in your goals, 3 month, 6, 12 etc.. DO NOT under estimate this step. If you don't know where it is your going, your working blindly towards???? How long will you do that, chances are not very long.

2. Who is your target audience, customer or prospect. Understand what they want or need and give it to them. Provide a lot of free valuable content.

3. Auto-responder - CREATE a contact list provide a lot of free valuable content

4. Promote your website - Your Own website keyword research your market, then promote using articles, blogs, web 2.0 properties, social media and video. START with one, learn it, apply it until you get results, good results. Learn the next one, apply it, get results. Rinse and repeat

Build your business, it will come.
                              babelhosting Wayfarer
                              Congratulations to all those who want to start a business either at home or online or both, because being an entrepreneur now days is the best way to go and these past years have proven that fact.
                              I want to however point out that having a good domain name and a good hosting company service is important to your success as well, and that's why I want to refer you all to www.babelhosting.com for all of your internet services. With thousands of satisfied clients strong and growing the company offers a lot to small business and communities, visit it today and refer a fellow business partner and someone you know.

www.babelhosting.com
                              The services you need at prices you can afford.