Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 1, 2009 10:17 PM by dd1029

St. Louis, MO- Bar/Restaurant Project -Can you help?

dd1029 Newbie
      This is just a sugested proposal. I believe it is a fair one for investors. Please don't be affraid to make any comments, even if negative, as I learn from these. I have Pics, and a signed contract, and other documents that are available, that I can e-mail you. I am posting again, as the first post didn't seem like it took. Thank you for your time.

Don

Karaoke World LLC

Email: astra1@earthlink.net

Phone 314-307-6810

The real estate is a previous bar restaurant, located at 3748 Delor, St. Louis, MO, and includes all fixtures and kitchen equipment. The bar/restaurant, went by the name of Nell's Neighborhood Pub, and Boos before that. It has been profitable in both cases, but was closed last time, due to one of the owners, having personal problems. I plan on opening the bar/restaurant around August of 2009. I plan on having karaoke seven nights a week and will eventually have a 3 o'clock license. I will hire my karaoke company, Astra Karaoke Productions, which will cut at least $20,000 per year from previous karaoke costs. There are others items which I will initiate, but will not go in to at this time.

PROGRAM DETAILS: Investment duration is 1-2 years for this location.

Out in 1 yr with initial investment + 10%

Out in 2 Yrs with initial investment + 25% of original investment

Investment amount + interest to be paid back in one balloon payment at the end or before of investment period that you sign up for. For the first 90 days, Karaoke World has the right to refund your original investment only

$205,000 of the $270,000 looking for, is the purchase value of the real estate.

Minimum investment is $6000.00 which equates to 1% of temporary ownership.. Investment amounts are in 1% increments, with a maximum of 45% ($270,000) of total project.

Donald Demsko, with Karaoke World LLC, will own all shares until at which time, they are sold at the price and conditions above.

Let me know within 1 to 2 weeks, if you are interested.