Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 4, 2009 1:46 PM by phanio

How do I obtain working capitol?

Massage1 Newbie
      I am the owner/operator of a successful massage clinic. I have been in business since October of 2004. I have made a steady profit yearly. Recently, I expanded my practice to include skin care, pilates, acupuncture and chiropractic care. My clinic services a very affluent area of my town. The economy has just started to take its toll on my clientle, and we have slowed business a bit. I am looking to borrow 10k - 15k to help with operating expenses during this lean time. Any ideas?
        • Re: How do I obtain working capitol?
          LUCKIEST Guide
          How do I obtain working capitol, Welcome Lauire

You obtain working capitol by developing a business plan.

Do you know about SCORE?? SCORE is FREE

Good luck, LUCKIEST
            KelaFunds Adventurer
            Being caught in a cash crunch can take even the best of Businesses "Out of Business",
            and you don't want that to ever happen to you. To be successful you
            need to have staying power, which only comes from having deep pockets
            to survive the temporary downturns or slow times that come with every
            business.
            Having a good source of Working Capital can mean the difference
            between breaking Sales Records and Breaking your Business, and the best
            source of Working Capital is an Unsecured Business Line of Credit
            Please email me for more infomration.

KelaFunds@gmail.com

Thanks
              phanio Pioneer
              There are many options for the small amout of funding you are seeking. Try micro-loans or peer-to-peer social lending - you could even think about credit cards for that amount.

You can also think about reducing some of other services you offer and focus your efforts back on your core service. Then, when the economy does recover - bring those other ones back.

Lastly, why has your revenue dropped? Are customers not seeing value in your services and thus not willing to pay your current prices? You might think about offering less in the service and charging less for it. Example, you offer pilates for one hour at a cost of $50. Try making a core 20 minute class for $20. Thus, you customers can still get the pilate value without the huge hit to the wallet.

Business Money Today