Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 17, 2009 9:12 AM by momoh89

Lotus/IBM Smartsuite?

A045240 Newbie
      We just started using Smartsuite, instead of MS office, since it's free. It is software from IBM that has a word processor and spreadsheet in it.

It seems to be compatible with the Microsoft files (so far). Is anyone else using it, and have you had any issues?
        • Re: Lotus/IBM Smartsuite?
          A045240 Newbie
          Sorry, meant to say Symphony, not Smartsuite.
              bigbearomaha Wayfarer
              the IBM Lotus version of has improved a lot since they started the projct. It has gradually improved over time, with each update.

I use it as well as other versions of and it operates pretty compatible to OOo now.

IBM, like Novell, added their own tricks to it to make it more 'unique' overall, I like it.

Big Bear
                momoh89 Newbie

Dear Sir/Madam

How are you? I hope you are fine.

I am working under some communities here in Sierra Leone in West Africa
                as their reprsentative and they are communities local miners and they have
                89kilos of gold dust and 5,530carats of diamonds and the gold is
                22carat,also the diamonds are Vvs1-2 and S1 very rough so the gold price
                is $17,500per kilo, and we are looking for long term business
                relationship, if possible we are ready to enter with you in joint mining

Awaiting to hear from you.

Momoh Johnson.

Mr momoh johnson
                Sierra Leone
                Tel: +232 777 97575 - Fax: +232 337 82743