Post a new topic
    8 Replies Latest reply on Mar 21, 2008 4:01 PM by ideasguy

Cash Management Software

Dwaz39 Wayfarer
      Does anyone know of a website/software package that can help in the management of cash being held at multiple different banks. Our company has locations in major metro areas as well as some small rural areas with on small, local bank. Everyday someone has to fill out a cash sheet that take about an hour so we can analyze our cash flow. Is there some thing which you can link up all of these accounts and essentially click one button to update this information? That is really what I am after here, something to consolidate info from multiple different banks without having to access 30 different bank websites.
        • Re: Cash Management Software
          LUCKIEST Guide
          I have a couple of suggestions. You have to decide how they integrate with your company requirements.

QUICKBOOKS (you can export your financial info from banks to quickbooks), MICROSOFT RETAIL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, andCASHFLOW PLAN also work.
          There are also software packages that specialize in different industries.

Hope this helps, LUCKIEST
              Dwaz39 Wayfarer

Luckiest,

I am strictly looking for balance summaries. We do not use quickbooks and that is probably too detailed for our needs in this regard - we already run MAS90 accounting software. I am looking more for something like Ed O'Gee described, but preferably an independent offering, not that of a specific bank.

Thanks for the input.
                  Ed O'Gee Adventurer
                  Dwaz39 I am sure other software exists out there that is not tied to a specific bank. I just mentioned bofa because I use the product personally and it's really what I needed. Many of my clients bank with bofa, so I decided to open accounts with them to make getting my payments from these folks faster. I have clients that pay me from bofa accounts and make those payments like online transfers. I know exactly what you mean about cash management I am sure their are others services out their from other banks or other companies that will work for you.
                Ed O'Gee Adventurer
                Bank of America owes me money for this one but their online banking service allows me to link all my accounts even the ones at different banks. I can review my credit card accounts, investments, virtually all my financial products. It is a great service, all online and costs me $10 per month.
                  Lighthouse24 Ranger
                  Doesn't SAGE have a MAS90 bank reconciliation and cash flow module that does this (so long as all the banks are ACH compliant)? Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're trying to do . . .