Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 26, 2009 11:50 AM by glorycrystal

Can someone suggest some ideas of the promotional products

muiruri Newbie
      Hello guys I have always had the thought that promotional products can be used for marketing campaign for example cups with the logo of the company and such. Can someone give more which can be cheap for small business.
        • Re: Can someone suggest some ideas of the promotional products
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Ideas of the promotional products, Welcome

It would make more sense for you to come up with the type of ideas of the promotional products you want to be doing, develop a business plan and see if it works.
            JITSolutions Newbie
            Promotional products are available for every budget and their impression is long-lasting and readily measurable. I'd be happy to assist you in choosing appropriate products for your business and your target market. Please check out our website (www.jitsinc.com) for more information. Fill out the contact form and I will respond.
              bigimpression Newbie

Promotional Products can be very effective in marketing and branding a small business. When your considering any promotional productm you need to ask your self what you'd like to accomplish. I have a few articles on my blog that address this, and buying promotional items on a budget. Those can be viewed at www.bigimpressionblog.com . Now you asked for specific items that are low cost, here are 3 that are low cost, effective, & useful. Pens, Magnets, and Calendars. Pens & Calendars are effective, as the are used daily, and in the case of pens, they usually switch owners a few times. Magents if placed properly by the end-user can be seen hundreds of times a year.
                ProjectDream Newbie
                I have purchased hundreds of thousands of dollars in promo items over the last 10 years. If you want to get the best bang for your buck, here are my thoughts. Consider the desired outcome of the product, are you trying to gain general awareness/brand building, then consider items that typically "travel" - like pens. People tend to pass these items on, or they are borrowed and never returned! If you want someone to remember to call you when they need a service/product you can provide then go for something more useful that has the potential to remain on their desk in easy view. Some of the best items I've ever gotten are things my kids play with. That "XYZ Company" has bounced up and down my hallway for three years now.

Your budget and desired quantity will play a big factor in what you end up with. Ask your rep about quantity price breaks. If you buy in certain quantities 50, 100, 250, 1000 the price per item can be lower.

Hope this helps!
                  glorycrystal Newbie
                  Promotional products has been a really great tool for marketing for a really long time, so I think amazing promotional products with competitive prices can do help you.

Joe
                  sales@glorycrystal.com