Post a new topic
    12 Replies Latest reply on Aug 5, 2012 10:06 PM by Wayne Echelmeyer

Notary Business??

zaghi91913 Newbie
      I will be receiving my notary license in the next 6 weeks, any suggestions on companies that I could work with or marketing ideas?
        • Re: Notary Business??
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Congratulations on your Notary license. Develop a Business plan.
          {font:verdana,arial}{size:2}{color:#000000} Put your notary license to work for you as a mortgage notary, or a community notary.
          Help Lenders, Banks and Mortgage Brokers. Help your local schools and hospitals with their
          needs as a notary.
          Good luck, LUCKIEST
          {color}{size}{font}
            Ed O'Gee Adventurer
            You should look at local fed ex kinkos or the UPS store in addition to shipping and boxes, they provide notary services.
              CorpCons08 Ranger

I am interested in learning more about what you are planning for your Notary license.
              I am a licensed and registered Notary Public in three states.
              I usually provide my services to my clients fee-free.
              Are you planning on offering additional services to your Notary Public services?

CC08
                  inspector54 Newbie
                  How can you be a notary in 3 states ?
                  Here in Florida you can only have one.
                  And what is your website about.
                      CorpCons08 Ranger

My firm is a small business and corporate consulting firm.
                      We provide industry-specific services and act as the business partner to our clients.
                      One of our specialities is commerical financing.

As far as your question about being a Notary Public.
                      I am licensed myself out of NY, by business partners are licensed in NJ and MA through our expansions.

CC08
                          inspector54 Newbie
                          My plans are
                          Mobile Notary " Have Stamp will Travel" is my motto
                          Mobile Loan Signing Agent
                          Certified Loan Signing Agent
                          Home Inspector
                          Client Intake and Investigations
                          Process Server
                          Auditor for Small Business that need loans. This is a job I have been doing .When women sign up for a women based company ,I go out and make sure it is a legit company.
                          take pictures,check Tax records and make sure there are no men 's names on the application as it is only for women.
                              LUCKIEST Guide
                              Insp 54. i like your motto "have stamp will travel". There was a T V show Have gun, will travel
                              How long have you been in business??
                              I am a Quickbooks consultant. Good luck, LUCKIEST
                                  inspector54 Newbie
                                  I remember Have Gun Will Travel.
                                  I have been a Florida Notary since 2000.
                                  But all the rest is coming up after the first of the year since business is slow.
                                  I had 15 Client Intakes last month and none this month. $ Evaluations in Nov nothing in De.
                                  That's why when you do a Notary business you have to have more than one egg in the basket or the family will starve,
                                  CorpCons08 Ranger
                                  Sounds interesting.
                                  Best of luck to you on your venture.

CC08
                                    chazfll Newbie

Sounds a lot like what I want to do. I just got my license and really want to get involved with these type of things. I have an extensive background in accounting and audit trails. I also know a thing or two about code violations. Can you give me any suggestions on how I can get started. I have tried to contact a couple of companies in regards to home loans but I was told that they only want people with experience. Is there another class I should be taking? How did you become a Certified Loan Signing Agent? I guess all my accounting and finance background has made me a real stickler about details and following rules. I would love to get involved in Auditing for small business loans also. Any guidance you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
                              Wayne Echelmeyer Wayfarer

Electronic documents do not allow for making good money because the service charges in order to utilize the storage needed will eat up profits fast.  Start up to make money as a notary are low, the best way to start the notary business to make money is thru the tax deductions operating from your house and mobile...but first you must become an LLC.  I can share my techniques of notorial law and establishing yourself in your community if you like.