Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 1, 2009 5:10 AM by loulou

contruction

ureka12 Newbie
      Fairly new to the business industries and I believe I am taking all the right steps. At this point with Real State being at a low, we understand a loan may not be approved for our type of business. However I would like to try all my options if any. Anyone have any suggestions. We are not looking for a huge loan but a good amount for machinery purchases. ANY help is appreciated!!!
        • Re: contruction
          RanksIntl Adventurer
          Hello!

Construction is always a necessity, even when things are slow economically. Can you tell us a little more about your business? Where are you located? What kind of construction do you specialize in? Have you started your business yet or is it still an idea?

The first thing that you need to do is create a business plan if you haven't already. Your business plan is your blueprint to your entire business. It is going to include your market research(is there a market for your business? if so, where?), your financials(how much you have to invest, need and your sales forecast) as well as management profiles among other things. You will need this to secure any type of financing.

If you have any questions or need someone to bounce ideas off of I would be happy to help.

Renee`
            RanksIntl Adventurer
            Hello!

Construction is always a necessity, even when things are slow economically. Can you tell us a little more about your business? Where are you located? What kind of construction do you specialize in? Have you started your business yet or is it still an idea?

The first thing that you need to do is create a business plan if you haven't already. Your business plan is your blueprint to your entire business. It is going to include your market research(is there a market for your business? if so, where?), your financials(how much you have to invest, need and your sales forecast) as well as management profiles among other things. You will need this to secure any type of financing.

If you have any questions or need someone to bounce ideas off of I would be happy to help.

Renee`
              LUCKIEST Guide
              Construction, Welcome Erika

If you want to raise money for business, you need a business plan. It is one of the first items a lender or investor will want to see.

I like your slogan "We give customers peace of mind in handling the job from top to bottom."

Do you know about SCORE. SCORE is FREE and can help

LUCKIEST
                loulou Newbie
                First of all I would recommend that you start with advertising your company or business with a website which will increase your productivity;

Please take a look at a demo:

Fully Certified e-Commerce Website for $10 a month
                Our shopping cart supports 2500 products, 4 options per item with up to 100 choices each, unlimited sales, secure credit card processing and paypal, searchable invoices, sales reports and more.

Simply add your products and start selling online today!

Pay just $10 to get started, no set up fees or extra charges. Includes website hosting, graphics, support and search engine submission.

If you need to sell online you need this shopping cart.

Try our demo at http://pagebuzz.com?&agentid=yolanda

Thank You