Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 25, 2009 9:31 PM by mightyventure

BUSINESS PLAN

fishman54 Wayfarer
      Hi All
      Where can I find information on making a business plan? I have been self employed my whole life and find I know nothing about business.
        • Re: BUSINESS PLAN
          LUCKIEST Guide
          BUSINESS PLAN, Welcome Grady

I can help you, SCORE can also help you with a business plan. SCORE is FREE

Also a library or book store has lots of info.

Good luck, LUCKIEST
            RanksIntl Adventurer
            Hello!

I would love to be able to help you. If you would like a general outline of a business plan to start I would be happy to email it to you. Just email me at the address in my profile. Look forward to speaking with you!

Renee`
              phanio Pioneer
              You can do a web search for sample business plans. You could easily find one that fits your business - you would just have to make minor adjustments for your specifics. There are also no cost services like a local Small Business Development Center (SBDC) which is part of the SBA that can help you not only write the plan but do market research as well. They have a lot of tools to help you. There is also software from Palo Alto that you could purchase that walks you through the steps.

Business Money Today
              www.BusinessMoneyToday.com
                JohnSF Wayfarer
                Writing a business plan is very tricky, time consuming, and cannot
                simply be done by following a template on a given website. A lot of
                research and business knowledge must go into it. You said you have been self employed your whole life, so I am assuming you have been fairly successful at running your business with no formal plan written down on paper. If you would like assistance in writing your plan and analyzing your business, feel free to contact me at john@solidfoundationllc.com. I work with entrepreneurs and small business owners all the time.

-John
                www.solidfoundationllc.com
                  mightyventure Wayfarer
                  Having a business plan is really important. In fact, you cannot simply keep a successful business without it. I invite you to visit us on our website and hope you can find solutions from there. Mighty Ventures is the company and <a href=http://www.mightyventures.com">business acceleration</a> is our expertise.