Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on Jun 22, 2009 3:52 PM by Felisia

Want a REAL Work from Home Biz and Not a Program?

Felisia Adventurer
      If you are a stay at home mom who cringes at the idea of leaving your little ones to go to work, or leaving them in the hands of total strangers, or at a costly day care center, then I can help you.

If you are a retiree that would like to supplement your fixed income to help make ends meet, but do not wish to return to an 9 - 5 job, or even take on a part time job, I can help you too.

If you are a college student who could use a few extra dollars to help offset the cost of books, tuition and all other college expenses, then what I have to offer you can definitely help you.

Interested parties feel free to reply to this post requesting additional information, and I will send you free material.
        • Re: Want a REAL Work from Home Biz and Not a Program?
          LUCKIEST Guide
          REAL Work from Home Biz, Welcome

Please send me info. Thanks LUCKIEST at " pdeig@juno.com "
            harishmanek Adventurer
            HI,
            Can u provide more infor at harishmanek2006@yahoo.com,i to have a wonderful buisness plan if interested for a consideration please do get in touch.
              ureka12 Newbie
              Felisia, is this really a home based business and if so-may I have more information? thank you
                  Felisia Adventurer
                  Yes it it is. Here very detailed information on Winalite and if you would like to watch an actual demonstration of this Anion compared to U.S. leading brands feel free to visit http://www.winalitepro.com/product_comparison_video.html

Winalite is a company specializing in the production, research and
                  development as well as marketing of feminine hygiene products. Its
                  production as well as research and development capabilities are among
                  the best in the industry at the national and international levels.
                  Winalite has a research and development team comprising scores of
                  experts and scholars, a standard manufacturing plant with a total floor
                  area of 100,000 square meters, over 60 sets of fully automated sanitary
                  napkin and raw material manufacturing machines of international
                  standard and an annual output of more than 3 billion pieces of napkin
                  to provide strong assurance for its product quality. Winalite's main
                  product series of Love Moon Anion Sanitary Napkins has spearheaded the
                  innovation of the sanitary napkin manufacturing industry from the
                  provision of 'protection' to the focus on 'healthcare'

As an international company that strives to "popularized the world
                  famous brands" and to "bring the world of brands to everyday life",
                  Winalite U.S. has positioned itself in the fields of "healthcare
                  technology, E-commerce and global enterprise" and established its
                  business model of "E-commerce + regional agents". With the
                  collaborative efforts of many top class management and marketing elite
                  leaders and through the integrated application of the latest
                  international market. So far, Winalite U.S. has set up branches in
                  eight countries and regions including China, Malaysia, Singapore,
                  Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan. The products of
                  the company are marketed to more than 50 countries and regions in
                  Southeast Asia, South America and Europe. The company now has more than
                  400,000 business partners.

When Winalite was first established, Chairman Chen Huaide had set the
                  ambitious target: "to make Winalite a top international brand and one
                  of top 50 companies in the world". Now, the company is striving towards
                  this target, driven by its corporate culture of "passion, commitment,
                  sacrifice, win-win, innovativeness".

I hope this has helped you, and if you wish to find out more, visit the site or speak with Mitch, he is the Director of his team of top distributors.
                  I will be happy to provide you with Mitch's telephone number if you would like to speak with him directly. If so, send me an email at felisia62@gmai.com.
                    Felisia Adventurer
                    Yes. Winalite is brick and mortar international company. Here is some very detailed information. After you have read this, and you would like to speak with Mitch who is the Director of our team of top earners and distributors, simply send me an email at felisia62@gmail.com and I will give you 800 number and you can speack with him directly.

About Winalite

Winalite is a company specializing in the production, research and
                    development as well as marketing of feminine personal products. Its
                    production as well as research and development capabilities are among
                    the best in the industry at the national and international levels.
                    Winalite has a research and development team comprising scores of
                    experts and scholars, a standard manufacturing plant with a total floor
                    area of 100,000 square meters, over 60 sets of fully automated sanitary
                    napkin and raw material manufacturing machines of international
                    standard and an annual output of more than 3 billion pieces of napkin
                    to provide strong assurance for its product quality. Winalite's main
                    product series of Love Moon Anion Sanitary Napkins has spearheaded the
                    innovation of the sanitary napkin manufacturing industry from the
                    provision of 'protection' to the focus on 'healthcare'

As an international company that strives to "popularized the world
                    famous brands" and to "bring the world of brands to everyday life",
                    Winalite U.S. has positioned itself in the fields of "healthcare
                    technology, E-commerce and global enterprise" and established its
                    business model of "E-commerce + regional agents". With the
                    collaborative efforts of many top class management and marketing elite
                    leaders and through the integrated application of the latest
                    international market. So far, Winalite U.S. has set up branches in
                    eight countries and regions including China, Malaysia, Singapore,
                    Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan. The products of
                    the company are marketed to more than 50 countries and regions in
                    Southeast Asia, South America and Europe. The company now has more than
                    400,000 business partners.

When Winalite was first established, Chairman Chen Huaide had set the
                    ambitious target: "to make Winalite a top international brand and one
                    of top 50 companies in the world". Now, the company is striving towards
                    this target, driven by its corporate culture of "passion, commitment,
                    sacrifice, win-win, innovativeness".

Thank you for your inquiry.