Post a new topic
    7 Replies Latest reply on Jul 5, 2009 12:55 PM by hconnections

HOW TO BUILD MY BUSINESS

pernell Wayfarer
      I LIKE TO NO I STARTED MY OWN BUSINESS HOW DO I MAKE MY MY BUSINESS NAME LEGEL
        • Re: HOW TO BUILD MY BUSINESS
          LUCKIEST Guide
          HOW TO BUILD MY BUSINESS, Welcome Pernell

Legal like lawyer legal??

or legal like registering with the I R S??

How long have you been in business??
            rencmbs.vate1 Wayfarer
            you can go to the county clerk in the administration building in your home county.
              senior104 Newbie
              Hi
              i think you have to registe with the irs because there is many agreements between countrys now make's business more easy (for the import and the export)
                hconnections Adventurer
                Pernell, congratulations on starting your own business. There are so many people out here with the desire to do that but never put it into motion. Here are a few tips that I hope you find useful:
                • Marketing - Try to work on this aspect of your business every single day or find someone or a business that can help you get your marketing underway. Marketing is totally different from sales. Try to use angles like giving existing and potential customers tips on caring for their car in between their auto detailing appointments. You should actually use the back of your business card for this purpose. A business card can also act as the marketing for your business. Put some car care tips on the reverse side of it. Also be sure to start a customer database and collect email addresses and other info on them. You could begin sending them reminders on when they should schedule their next auto detailing appt.
                • Networking - Try to establish relationships with non-competing businesses that your customers do business with. For example, you might want to establish relationships with auto insurance brokers or car dealerships or auto technicians/mechanics, etc. And let the relationship be mutually beneficial. Keep some of their business cards handy to share with your customers and ask that they do the same. Also attend networking events where you can hand your card out and meet people in the area or outside of your area.
                • Research - Use the power of the internet for resources on growing your business. One site I highly recommend is Entrepreneur's website - www.entrepreneur.com. The have a whole page dedicated to growing your business.
                I also invite you visit my website for a wealth of resources to grow your business. You will find it under 'useful links'.

Best of luck to you.

--
                Ktasha, your personal tax partner
                www.HardgeConnections.com
                Want to start an exciting Internet based business? www.gcvacations.info