Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 10, 2009 6:37 PM by wayonda

How do I get Website Advertising without breaking the bank?

SteamBug Newbie
      Within the last few weeks I have launched my website for my jewelry Business. I have been primarily puttng my site out there through network sites, as they say "word of Mouth" which does work. But it isn't enough, How do I get myself out there with out stretching my budget too thin by buying up advertisment on search engines?
        • Re: How do I get Website Advertising without breaking the bank?
          stephanie1212 Wayfarer
          hello,

i work for a marketing company called karma snack we can get you traffic you need a price right for you contact me with your fax number or email at stephaniemachado4@gmail.com
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
            mlgreen8753 Newbie
            There are tons of free and inexpensive advertising options out there. If you aren't already using video marketing then that's what I would suggest because it has a higher conversion rate and it can be done free. You can submit your video to sites like Adwido.com for exposure.
            1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • Re: How do I get Website Advertising without breaking the ba
              mposada Wayfarer
              Directories, blogs, forums and so on can all bring you direct traffic to your website if you add your link or add signature in forums etc etc.

But....adding links that point to your website also improves your search engine rankings and if you have used keywords correctly throughout your website and in your links then the traffic will keep increasing as you increase the amount of content on your website.

If you use in demand keywords but that are low in supply this will increase your traffic.

Also, Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "natural" ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results. Typically, the earlier a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, and industry-specific vertical search engines.

I beleive that is one of the most effective ways to attract traffc.

Marcela Posada
              SitePro Website Consultant
              marcela@siteprostudio.com
              www.siteprostudio.com
                g2techgroup Wayfarer
                Hi Rebekah,
                Everyone above have all made great points. I would also look to join Twitter or create a Facebook fan page. Twitter is an excellent place to get advice and help with promoting your business. There are probably tons of jewelry business owners on there that have similar issues/problems that you may be going thru. Facebook will provide better access to your customers and a unique personalization of your business. Besides it won't break the bank because they are both free.
                  Tracy88 Newbie
                  This is something I come across a lot. Businesses know they need to advertise to get more customers but many don't have the money or time. That's why I started Premiere Ads Online. It's for smaller businesses who are in just such a spot. Sure, you can do a lot of the ad work yourself for cheap or even free but that's where the time aspect comes in. Most businesses just don't have the time to do all of that! They are busy running their business! We do the work of advertising for you on up to 40 different classified ad sites and our lowest package is just $14.95 for a month! It's deliberately kept low to fit the budgets of small run businesses. If you'd like to check out how it works, please see my website at http://www.premiereadsonline.co or email me at premiereads@gmail.com . I'd love to help you!

Thanks!
                    wayonda Wayfarer
                    If your willing to put in a bit of effort I can likely get you some good search engine placement.