Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 17, 2009 10:02 PM by Success4life

What does the BBB, SBA, or Chamber of Commerce do for you?

Success4life Wayfarer

I've done tons of research on these organizations and the return on investment is Not that profitable. Yes, it's great to attend events and have access to networking opportunities, but how are they Truly helping Small Business Owners grow and stay in business??? There are a countless number of Members who are still paying membership but aren't utilizing the resources or these organization because they really aren't that helpful. They provide you with information you could find yourself.

The Best company that I've come across is Americas Best Companies. This company actually helps you grow and stay in business by providing you with special negotiated rates on a variety of goods and services with over 100 partners nationwide that we use everyday helping us to save big on our critical small business needs: gas, insurance, office supplies, health care, shipping, technology, utilities, financial services and more, they also provide us with marketing materials where members are able to proudly display the A,mericas Best Companies logo in all of our marketing collateral, receive a custom ABC certificate, window decal, Web seals, business card templates, a custom business website(2 is always better than one), create your online profile and distribute it to over 40 of the top Web directories, including Yahoo, Google, MSN Local, access to critical information resources on small business issues and trends. As members we receive all of this for Only about a Dollar a Day! Just by taking advantage of just one of the hundreds of disount progams was an Amaing return on my investment!! I really couldn't beleive it!!
      They're #1 priority is to really help us as Small Busienss Owners so it defeats there purpose to make us pay more than we can afford!

So I hope you take advantage of this Great Organization!!
      For discounts enter Promo Code: MES100

I wish you all much success!!!