Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 17, 2009 5:20 AM by mamamobile

I NEED CAPITAL FOR MY OWN MOBILE BUSSINESS

mamamobile Newbie
      HI I AM VERY NEW TO THIS FORUM THIS IS MY FIRST POSTING FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT MYSELF. MY NAME IS AMARJIT LIVE IN INDIA. I WAS BELONG TO MEDIUM CLASS FAMILY FATHER AND MOTHER WAS GOVT. SERVANT I VE STARTED MY BUSINESS FROM JUST 200 USD NOW I AM 38 YEARS OLD AND RUNNING A BIG MOBILE COMPANY WITH PARTNERSHIP. MY PARTNER IS INVESTOR. WE IMPORT MOBILE PHONE FROM CHINA WITH OUR OWN BRAND NAME. MY PARTNER INVEST 60000 USD IN THIS BUSINESS WITH THIS INVESTMENT MONTHLY TURNOVER WAS 160000 USD
      PROFIT WAS VERY HIGH BUT NOW I WANT TO GROW MY BUSINESS MORE BUT MY PARTNER DONT HAVE MORE MONEY TO INVEST. BUT I WANT TO BE NEXT BILLGATES SO THAT I VE DECIDED TO DO THIS BUSINESS WITH ANOTHER PARTNER OR INDI. SO THAT I NEED INVESTMENTS INDIA IS WORLD'S SECOND LARGEST MARKET OF MOBILE PHONE. I VE PROPERTY TO PLEDGE BY BANK OR FINACIAL INSTITUTION. I AM TECHNICAL PERSON HAVING GOOD MARKETING SKILLS. I AM THE INVENTOR OF LPG GAS SCOOTER AND MANY ELECTRONIC ITEMS. BUT I AM JUST 10TH STANDARD PASS BUT MUCH MORE THEN A MBA PERSON AND FULL OF POSITIVE ENERGY SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

THNAKS

AMARJIT