Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 2, 2009 4:14 PM by LadyPR

Are you a Small Business Owner needing help n the Recession?

Success4life Wayfarer
      We believe there are five key tools we can provide to help you maximize your business experience and get more customers quickly, easily, and inexpensively. For only about a Dollar a Day we provide you with small business resources, discount programs in over 100 Fortune 500 Companies nationwide, a custom business website, online advertising where we utilize search engine optimization that places you in the top 40 search engines, and marketing materials to help you grow and stay in business.

For more information:
      For discounts use Promo Code: MES100
        • Re: Are you a Small Business Owner needing help n the Recession?
          candrews92191 Newbie
          Dear Sirs,
          Please e-mail me any information you have regarding getting business for a product we have created. We are in the process of getting the website up.

JohnSF Wayfarer
              If you need help, I'd love to talk to you. Please contact me at

John Carelli
                studio 525 Adventurer
                The web may be the best marketing channel ever created. But only if you know how to use it.

We average a 3% to 5% hard conversion rate for our clients and 18% to 25% soft conversion rate. By hard conversions I'm talking about a cash or credit card transaction. In other words, a sale.

By soft conversions I'm talking about actions that a visitor takes that lead to a sale, such as calling an 800 number, subscribing to an opt-in e-mail list, etc. Our own website gets the same results. Take a look. You can see what an effective website does and how it works.

Selling on the web is as much a science as it is an art. There are many proven techniques. The environment of the web changes pretty quickly, so techniques have to change to keep up. But basic principals have emerged that are pretty solid. Many of them come from Social Media Marketing. The principals of honesty, conversational tone of voice, giving a lot of value without expecting a return are all important. And a truly irresistible offer doesn't hurt.

It's a different world from offline marketing in many ways.

Using these techniques creatively gets outstanding results for minimal costs compared to offline marketing.

There are many people who can build websites, even more who can help you increase traffic. But hard conversions are where the rubber meets the road. Without that, you don't really have much. And without that, you won't have a business for long. Nothing happens without a sale.

Good luck and good selling.

Peter Cutler
                Principal/Creative Director
                studio 525

We don't just create websites.
                We create results.
                  LadyPR Wayfarer
                  Hi candrews92191,

Congratulations on your new business venture! I am a business owner myself. I just launched in January of 2009. It's an exciting experience and a little scary at the same time.

Getting business for your product generally lies in the hands of your marketing plan. You don't have to spend a lot in order to generate awareness about your product. Twitter, Facebook and other social networking sites are great ways to develop an interest. Additionally, when you are ready to announce your product you may want to look into doing some public relations.

Public relations is a great way to gain media exposure without spending a lot of money on advertising. Your business and products will gain visibility and credibility simply because an editor chooses to write about you. Here's an article on do-it-yourslef public relations which can be cost-effective and measurable.

I hope this helps you.

With you in success,