Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 22, 2010 3:32 PM by DMJAA1

Shark Tank

DeanMalibu Adventurer
      Well I have been very very busy!!! I have made it to the 3rd round of contestants of Shark Tank on ABC...talk about pain in the butt!! I offered my business idea as well as disected my life a for getting the money for my business!!! So hopefully ya'll will see me on TV pitching my biz to get investors!!! If you have any advice it woud be appreciated!!!!!
        • Re: Shark Tank
          MetroGal Adventurer
          Tell us more! What's Shark Tank?
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
              DeanMalibu Adventurer
              Shark Tank is like the American version of Dragon's Den...you make your pitch and hope they like your biz or product idea!!!!
                  DeanMalibu Adventurer
                  OK peeps this is how Shark Tank works. You put together your package or biz profile, a video with a set of questions answered, and a complete disection of your life on paper their are four rounds in total. The third round your package, profile, and video goes before the producers, they decide if you make the show, or the fourth round....I didn't make it, but i found my investor while doing all this. I have been open for 5 months and havent taken a day off since October of last year, but it has been worth it. Hopefully I can get a new investor to help me buy out my current one, and get my business rolling in the direction it was originally supposed to take.
                  Hope this answers some of your questions...

Ronnie....yes that is my REAL NAME
                  Owner and creator of "Not Just Games!"