Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 11, 2009 12:44 PM by phanio

    documents for a bar !?!

    k_rukov Newbie
      i am new here so if the article is in wrong place - sorry.

      I am a busynessman from europe. I am an exbartender and i have a few bars in europe. my question is about the paperwork if i want to open a cocktail bar in the United States? I mean just guide me to a web site if available. Probably the documents that i need to gain are almost the same as in europe i just don't know where to check on-line and who to ask. Thank you in advance