Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 11, 2009 1:23 PM by phanio

Starting first business

BWise29 Newbie
      I am currently working on a business plan to start my own school targeting areas in the health care feild. I wanted to know are their any lenders that help with starting post secondary institutions?
        • Re: Starting first business
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Starting first business, YES there are.

A lot depends on your finished business plan
            kiki55 Wayfarer
            Some people consider that they have plenty of good ideas running through their heads, but not always enough cash in the bank to make them all happen. But it isn't always the case. Sometimes, people have the idea, but they need more information to manage that process well. If you think about making a good business decision about your small business, consider that issue using new site www.bizcloud.net

You will find some useful and important information about your small business.
              RanksIntl Adventurer
              Hello!

That sounds like it will potentially be great! So, if there is a need for something there will be financing available for it. Any sort of educational institution is going to have a good chance of getting some sort of funding. The great thing about what you are looking to do is the fact that the health care field is still in such high demand it is an ever growing industry. You asked for lenders and I think you have a chance of getting that based on your credit and experience, however, you should also look into grants and investors since you are looking at a post secondary institution.

You are going to need a business plan for approaching any of these people though so you should make that your first step. I specialize in small business start up and expansion so if you need any help or just someone to bounce ideas off of I'd be happy to help!

Renee`
              renee.rankine@ranksintl.com
                phanio Pioneer
                Couple of things -

You probably will not find a lender to loan you the money. But, there may be grants out there if you set the business up as a non-profit. Then, find private foundations in the health care industry and see if they offer grants.

Also, make sure that you set your program up for accediation in your region. This way, your students would be able to apply for and receive pell grants and student loans to cove the tuition.

Business Money Today