Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 11, 2009 10:06 AM by Accountants4U

Accountant wanted. Work from home. Hourly basis.

Careers Newbie
      Part time QuickBooks accountant/bookkeeper wanted for small business on hourly basis. Northwest Tucson area preferred. Send email to jkeller@careeropsinternational.com. Thanks. John
        • Re: Accountant wanted. Work from home. Hourly basis.
          cgilton Newbie
          I have expert skills in Quickbooks and interested in a part time opportunity. I live in Manteca, CA. What is the hourly rate?
            stevencs Adventurer

Hire one of our Virtual Assistants for 30 hrs and get 8 hrs of Administrative services for free.

Welcome to North Georgia Virtual Services. We provide Business Outsourcing to individuals, small to midsize companies and large corporations that need a more efficient solution to save money.

In these trying times Business still need to expand. Budget restraints make it impossible to hire new employees, or purchase equipment. Hiring a part time or ful l time Virtual Assistant is the answer.

Consider Outsourcing your administrative services to a administrative support team that will be on call 24/7 to take care of everyday tasks and will help you to boost your productivity.

Hiring a* North Georgia virtual assistant* or outsourcing your call center will help you eliminate administrative overhead and increase cash flow. You can focus on the things which you excel in and leave the rest to your expert virtual assistant team. You will reduce stress and take a big step toward fulfilling your business objectives.

N*orth GA Virtual Services provides a staff of professionals* who are highly skilled and trained. We can provide you Virtual Assistant 24-hrs 7-days a week. On a yearly basis, or a project by project basis. We provide hourly services, as well as a monthly retainer program.

If you have a need for call center outsourcing we can reduce your cost dramatically with the use of a virtual call center at North Georgia Virtual Services .
            www.northgavirtualservices.com
            Phone-706-754-2610

Accountants4U Wayfarer

I'm sure by now you have located and Accountant/Bookkeeper however I wanted to introduce my company that is located in New York, and we have several clients outside of the state that we do all their bookkeeping and accounting work. We use Quickbookk PRO and we have a secured web site to exchange data and will allow you to review your entire files every day. We are the best, we are building the business every day. We have excellent references for you to speak too and we are good at what we do. We also do payroll and know all the state rules and regulations. Please email me should you be interested to know how this works at ledinger@certifiedcashsolutions.com or you can call 518-694-2298
              I'm sure you have someone at this time, but we charge one monthly fee and we are available 24/7 for any questions or needs you may have. We work with the client and we are not here to break the bank ...we would be happy to talk to you about how all this works, how files are exchanged via our secured web site and at a cost that will floor you. I wish you the best and thank you. Larry Edinger