Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 8, 2009 2:21 AM by tcast67

grants

tcast67 Wayfarer
      credit builder you are a big help thanks, is it best to wait until i am 18 to apply for the grants
        • Re: grants
          Creditbuilder Scout

tcast let me commend you at your age to start planning what you want to do -- bravo. I apologize, i saw advertising and must have not read it carefully. Also all you have to do is click back on what you originally wrote and reply to that rather then post a new topic -- just an fyi. But now is the time to speak to your parents and let your family in -- they can help you.. they are usually the best resource for young people starting out.
              tcast67 Wayfarer
              that is true but i want to have everything planned out and ready to present to them, i have already told them about this idea but i just dont want them to thing its just another thing i want to do. this is what i want to pursue in life and i want them to take is seriously as much as i am thats why i ask so many questions for i can know as much as i can.
              tcast67 Wayfarer
              that is true but i want to have everything planned out and ready to present to them, i have already told them about this idea but i just dont want them to thing its just another thing i want to do. this is what i want to pursue in life and i want them to take is seriously as much as i am thats why i ask so many questions for i can know as much as i can