Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on Oct 31, 2007 2:35 PM by Ed O'Gee

How Do we prepare to the Holiday season ?

DafnaR Newbie
      How Do we prepare to the Holiday season ?

As we prepare ourselves to this time in year my questions are :

Any creative idea for gifts ?
      Can I use gifts for warm lead's ?
      What do I need to answer to everyone that said "let's meet after the newyear?"
      Is it realy not a good time to get new sales?
        • Re: How Do we prepare to the Holiday season ?
          DomainDiva Ranger
          I just signed up with 'send out'. You can customize all kinds of greeting cards and even put gift cards in them. If you like check my profile and website and email me. I will send you the contact info.
            LUCKIEST Guide
            Happy Holiday to you. Tell us more, What kind of business are you in.
            This is the BEST of times (again depending on your business)
            Lets talk about the accounting, income tax business. This is a great time to get new clients,
            You have more time without the rush than comes in January.
            Creative gifts?? Do you have a budget?? A creative gift should be a marketing tool.
            It should have your company name on it light a Calendar or Daily or Monthly Monitor.
            Good luck. LUCKIEST
              david28078 Adventurer
              For regular clients I email an gift certificate.

For prospects I send a card with a pen and biz card

idealady Newbie

We need to know a little more about your business and your clients, it is always thoughtful to share holiday message with causes that might be important to thier business. For example, if you are in the web business, maybe you make a donation to computers for education causes. It is also nice to make a donation to the community of your customers, this can get out of control depending on your size and your geographic reach. Gopd luck!
                  candlemaster Newbie
                  In this era of 'green ' marketing, why not give soy wax candles? They are envioronmentally friendly, help the American farmer, and cut down on the use of oil products. Using traditional paraffin wax candles is like burning disel fuel in your home or office, producing toxins and soot, and triggering allergies and asthma. Soy wax is made from soy beans and produce very little soot, and no toxins. Lets all get off the oil products as much as possible, and become more independent from big oil companies and more dependent on ourselves as a nation. thanks, candlemaster
                    Ed O'Gee Adventurer
                    Always a great time to get new leads. Find gifts that people can actually use that are branded with your company logo or web site. If you sell to E-tailers, then give them branded mouse pads or wireless mice, etc. If you sell clothing you may want to give away a cheap accessory or create some holiday bags.