Post a new topic
    15 Replies Latest reply on Apr 10, 2010 7:07 AM by Mongoose

How i can increase pr of my page. New website.....

dubweb Wayfarer
      Hi

i am from uk and i want to know how i can increase pr of my page. as we are not expert in SEO serives any tips can be very usefull and great thanks in advance :D.
      http://www.dubwebdesign.com
        • Re: How i can increase pr of my page. New website.....
          zolacat999 Adventurer
          Hi,

I am also in the Uk and run a website design company, i really like your site- do you work alone or do you have staff
            your_web_guy Adventurer
            the quickest and easiest way to get a better pr is to trade links. There are lots of folks who will tell you that there is a specific way to do it, but just trade links... get your site linked from other sites and you will do wonders for your pr. There are lots of directories and things such as dmoz that will add your link for free. Just do a search and you will find them
              vnavguys Tracker
              Here is what I do. It all boils down to pages and links. If your PR kind of sucks, you need to add more pages and more internal links. How many pages? Well I would look at your competitor and build 10% more than they do. Make sure you have a good internal linking structure in all of those pages, those are free links that are not discounted. Then while you are doing all of that i would work on getting more inbound links (one way to all of the pages of your site) Its that simple and that complex both at the same time. My favorite way to build pages to my site is to use a sub domain blog off of my main site. Every blog post is now a new page on the site. Also don't get discouraged, you will reap the benefit 3 months from now from what you do today.
              Ken
                  Mike75065 Scout

HI ken,

Michael Ladd again
                  Look at this and look at my about page and what do I need to do next??? here is my ststs from my hosting company. http://www.discounterdepot.com/

here is my stats

JUN 1 2009
                  Unique Visitors: 3
                  Page Views - 13

JUN 2 2009
                  Unique Visitors: 11
                  Page Views - 59

JUN 3 2009
                  Unique Visitors: 5
                  Page Views - 54

JUN 4 2009
                  Unique Visitors: 14
                  Page Views - 159

JUN 5 2009
                  Unique Visitors: 8
                  Page Views - 280

JUN 6 2009
                  Unique Visitors: 2
                  Page Views - 114

JUN 7 2009
                  Unique Visitors: 4
                  Page Views - 99

JUN 8 2009
                  Page Views - 42

JUN 9 2009
                  Page Views - 38

JUN 10 2009
                  Unique Visitors: 9
                  Page Views - 84

JUN 11 2009
                  Unique Visitors: 21
                  Page Views - 147

JUN 12 2009
                  Unique Visitors: 35
                  Page Views - 213

Total Page Views - 1302
                  Total Unique Visitors: 124
                  Total Bot Accesses: 1405
                  Page Bandwidth Total: 2707
                  studio 525 Adventurer
                  Hi Dubweb,
                  Your website looks fabulous. Nice design work.
                  I'm also a designer and copywriter, but I specialize in the marketing end of things.
                  My background is in advertising. When the web came along as a viable medium,
                  now dominant medium, I realized the potential that is still mostly untapped by all but
                  a few savvy marketers.

One of the biggest changes from traditional advertising and marketing is the use of
                  free information to attract highly targeted prospects, gain their trust and turn them into customers.
                  This information needs to be high value. And, as more people and companies catch on
                  to the power of this way of marketing, it needs to be better than what the competition is
                  charging money for. It is a lot of up-front work, but it not only gives you tons of inbound links
                  and many new visitors, these visitors are highly targeted and pre-sold. You're not going to get
                  as many tire-kickers. These visitors already like you and trust you and see you as the expert
                  solution to their problems.

This is very different from traditional advertising, which is mostly brand advertising. This is
                  intelligent, valuable, consultative selling.

In all business, nothing happens until a sale is made. Millions of visitors won't help you unless they buy.
                  Today's economy is infinitely segmented. Broadcast push marketing is becoming less and less effective
                  as these segments becoming increasingly more autonomous. Specialization is the key to success.

You have to differentiate yourself from all your competition. This is more important than ever. And this
                  difference needs to have a very high and direct value for your prospect.

So my advice is to add a lot of content to your beautifully designed website. This content should provide
                  valuable information that your visitors would have to pay for otherwise. The content will demonstrate
                  that you are an expert in your field and can solve the main problems your prospects have.

Most designers think the main problem is a lack of beauty, visual harmony, uniqueness and communication.
                  That's what inspires us to become designers. But that's almost never the problem from the client's perspective.

If they're a business client, their problem is lack of sales, lack of profits. If you can help them increase their
                  sales, if you can show solid and impressive results, if you can prove you're THE expert in solving their most
                  important problems, they will like you and work with you. Your content needs to demonstrate this.

As I said, I'm a designer and copywriter. But my website doesn't look like the typical designer's website.
                  It's all about helping my clients increase highly targeted, pre-sold traffic to their website and then
                  converting those visitors into customers. Unlike most design websites, each design has a client success
                  story attached to it. There is a very specific reason for everything on the website. And that reason is to
                  turn visitors into clients. Yes, it helps that I'm also a copywriter. But the writing on your website looks good.
                  I'm sure you can do it too.

Feel free to look at my website and see how I set it up. You'll see that it's very focused on increasing sales.
                  It's also focused on online businesses. I see online businesses as having the greatest growth potential, so
                  that's my target market. Because you are a web designer, you're also an online business. You are not
                  imprisoned by geographical boundaries. Therefore your growth is potentially unlimited (although you may need
                  to hire a million designers to keep up).

There's also a free 43 page Special Report that teaches people how to increase traffic to their websites and
                  convert that traffic into cash. I told you I give away a lot for free. You might find some useful information in there
                  yourself. As a competitor, you're not my target market. And I'm giving away a lot of my secrets. But I believe in
                  doing well by doing good. It's served me well so far. And we might collaborate on something someday. I do like
                  your design style.

Here's the website url: http://www.studio525.com

Good luck and good selling,

Peter

Peter Cutler
                  Principal/Creative Director
                  studio 525
                  We don't just create websites.
                  We create results.
                  http://www.studio525.com

Web_Developer Newbie
                    Hello,
                    Good Website, to increase your pr you need to submit your website to various search engine and you need to maintain the traffic of your website to do so you need to register to various portal from where you generate the traffic or put some good schemes related to website development.
                    1 of 1 people found this helpful
                        vnavguys Tracker
                        You never want to submit your site to the search engines. If you build it correctly with good SEO practices it will be found all by itself by Google and friends. Trading links is a horrible idea as well. Most people dont have a clue about who they are trading with, if you had to do this, you would only want to trade links with a site with a similiar theme. However if the page rank where your link is at zero, guess what you get? Bubkiss, a nice time waster. Employ good white hat building techniques for building links and page rank will follow. Employ article marketing, that is extremely effective, gets great results and you never have to beg for stinkin link again.
                        Mike75065 Scout
                        COULD YOU LOOK OVER MY 18 DAY OLD SHOPPING CART AND ANY SUGGESTIONS AND LOOK AT MY STATS AND WHAT DO THEY REALLY MEAN.

HTTP://WWW.DISCOUNTERDEPOT.COM

HERE MY STATS ARE THEY GOOD OR BAD

JUN 1 2009
                        Unique Visitors: 3
                        Page Views - 13

JUN 2 2009
                        Unique Visitors: 11
                        Page Views - 59

JUN 3 2009
                        Unique Visitors: 5
                        Page Views - 54

JUN 4 2009
                        Unique Visitors: 14
                        Page Views - 159

JUN 5 2009
                        Page Views - 280

JUN 6 2009
                        Unique Visitors: 2
                        Page Views - 114

JUN 7 2009
                        Page Views - 99

JUN 8 2009
                        Page Views - 42

JUN 9 2009
                        Page Views - 38

JUN 10 2009
                        Unique Visitors: 9
                        Page Views - 84

JUN 11 2009
                        Unique Visitors: 21
                        Page Views - 147

Total Page Views - 1089
                        Total Unique Visitors: 89
                        Total Bot Accesses: 1179
                        Page Bandwidth Total: 2268
                          koz4change Adventurer
                          Post on blogs/forums/articles and make sure you are posting interesting information, something people will want to read. And, along with your post leave your site link. If people like what you are posting they will be likely to check out your site. This takes some time but if done properly you will build relationships with people who are more likely to revisit your site. Good luck!
                            TrafficVault Newbie
                            Hi Dub-

I took a quick look at your site- First things, first... You need to change your title tags to your keywords.(assuming you've chosen some keywords?) A homepage Titled: DubwebDesign.com- Webdesign Services - is probably not optimized all that well for your market.

You should check out Google's Guide to SEO
                            http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/2009/06/seo-starter-guide-now-available-in-40.html

Check out our Blog for more Tips

http://www.trafficvault.com/members/blog/
                              Navigator
                              Easy-- get links from high PR sites-- natural ones, not ones you buy. Easy to say, hard to do.