Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 28, 2007 11:58 PM by Residual

    LOOKING FOR SERIOUS BUSINESS-MINDED INDIVIDUALS

    Residual Newbie
      In spite of the explosive growth in direct selling, less than 1% of the world's population is currently involved, which means that the industry offers an unlimited opportunity.

      People are enrolling in entrepreneurial classes, attending business opportunity seminars and purchasing franchises in record numbers. Here are some of the reasons why so many people are interested in a home-based business:

      Job Security

      Gone are the days when a person would stay with one company for their entire 40-year career and then retire with a sizeable pension. People now have to change companies and in some cases even change industry to stay gainfully employed. Older workers are being replaced with younger, more educated, and less expensive employees. Companies successful in the past are now struggling to stay alive. Pension plans are being frozen and terminated, thus affecting retirees and current employees.

      Technology

      Tens of thousands of jobs are being phased out annually as people are being replaced by technology. To remain competitive in the global economy most manufacturing and service related jobs are being outsourced to independent contractors. Even "people" related jobs are being "off-shored" to countries like India, China and the Philippines, where labor costs are substantially lower. High paying technical jobs now go to the younger and more technologically savvy people.

      Take Control of Your Life

      More and more people are realizing that working for others simply doesn't meet the wants and needs of a typical family. Many feel that the longer they work for others, the farther they fall behind. In the book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", by Robert Kiyosaki he mentions a startling statistic that only 7% of the retirees live comfortably. The other 93% of retirees are dependent upon, friends, family and the government for help. Many people are looking to a home-based business to provide them with the additional or replacement income they need.

      We are looking for a new generation of entrepreneurial-minded individuals who are interested in creating a better life for themselves and their families.

      Are you one of them? If you are, please contact by phone or email. For more information refer to my website, http://http://residual.topgunsuccess.com/