Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 30, 2009 12:31 PM by corvette052

Small IT business and outsource.

Andry_off Newbie
      It's very hard to find the company which would like to outsource their sw development and testing.I've created my site www.rushtest.com but almost for the last 6 months nobody responded.Any idea how to set afoot it?
        • Re: Small IT business and outsource.
          kiki55 Wayfarer
          If you are in the market to buy or sell a business try the free site from www.bizcloud.net to connect with 20 million business owners and promote your small business online.
            LUCKIEST Guide
            Small IT business and outsource, Welcome

Good question. What and where is your web site?? Who developed it??

Why is it NOT getting traffic?? Is it LOCATION??
                Andry_off Newbie
                HI,
                sorry for delay, I was in a business trip.Actually you've asked good questions which I've adress to my site developers. As a result, I've redesigned my site, changed the name and put it on new engine. www.efficientsw.com. I hope it will help me to promote my business.
                    corvette052 Newbie
                    Ok, let me ask you, what are you doing to promoted your site? allot of people have a way of thinking like if you build it the will come which is not the case, You have to promoted your site.

Start by doing some basic on-page meta-tag optimization with your chosen keyword or I should say with the keyword that will bring your site the most traffic go here to start your research:

https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

type your main keyword this will give you an Idea of how many people are typing this keywords on the search engine on Google.

there you will see the competition for your keyword, I did a quick check and you are in a very competitive market, but don't get discourage by this, is more than possible to rank high on search engines like Google MSN, Yahoo and many more is just going to take you some work.
                      corvette052 Newbie
                      Ok, let me ask you, what are you doing to promoted your site? allot of people have a way of thinking like if you build it the will come which is not the case, You have to promoted your site.

Start by doing some basic on-page meta-tag optimization with your chosen keyword or I should say with the keyword that will bring your site the most traffic go here to start your research:

https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

type your main keyword this will give you an Idea of how many people are typing this keywords on the search engine on Google.

there you will see the competition for your keyword, I did a quick check and you are in a very competitive market, but don't get discourage by this, is more than possible to rank high on search engines like Google MSN, Yahoo and many more is just going to take you some work.