Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 28, 2007 5:49 PM by NatOnline

Google Updates

NatOnline Tracker

As you may know Google has updated the new algorithm, how does it affect you presence online?

Google recently devalued paid links and paid directories, what do you think about that?

Thank you
        • Re: Google Updates
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Thanks for the update. I have NOT noticed the new Google algorithm, so I guess it has no affect on me.
          Again if Google recently devalued paid links and paid directories it also has no affect on me.
          By thanks for the update, LUCKIEST
            DomainDiva Ranger
            Google is struggling to remain relevant. Check out or for better search and search results.
                NatOnline Tracker
       is making progress, I like this search engine. Google is the number one but in the webmasters community that start to be painful, because Google keep going to rule the net and put off of business some people. In the other hand Google bring thousands time more traffic and more customers than other search engines.

For example I will give you my current stats for this month so you can see what I am talking about:

Easy to see which one worth the effort.
                amspcs Ranger
                My personal opinion is that Google's changing their algorithms for SEO relevence (and I understand this is nothing new and happens all the time) is not a bad thing. It makes webmasters keep on top of their pages which in turn assures up-to-date relevant information appears on them. It also helps sort out and keep out the tricksters out there who constantly come up with tricks and games designed to fool the search engines into getting their pages highly ranked as a result of tricks of the trade rather than solid content. Since these folks constantly come up with new tricks, the search engines have to constantly come up with counter measures, which is why all the SE's, not just Google, consantly fiddle with their algorithms.

Barry G
                    NatOnline Tracker
                    Thanks Barry, this is a great post.

This is completly true, changing algorithms are necessary and it is ok with me. For small online business like us, it is pretty difficult to compete with big brand companies because we cannot afford a good SEO firm.

I will say Google is pretty fair with small business, we can rank high sometime on competitive keywords with a lot of work.

Organic optimization is a good way to go, and we work hard to get results.