Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 2, 2009 12:01 PM by tradedude

    Need some help

    johnsgirl Newbie

      Live in texas was asked by a friend to manage his property and not sure if i need a licsens to do that. Does anyone know?
        • Re: Need some help
          tradedude Adventurer
          Hourly or contract? I would say no in most states but laws change all the time. The property mangement companies will say yes because they want the business. Check with local goverment office and see if business lic required if you are contract. hope this helps. Jon