Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 3, 2009 4:11 AM by vistasad

Looking to Purchase Own Website and Hosting

woodyw Newbie

I found this great website builder that anyone can use. It is only $10 a month for everything you need. It comes with complete shopping cart; tools to add, edit, and build pages; photo gallery, etc. If you would like to look at the website, go to I have been very pleased with them.

• Re: Looking to Purchase Own Website and Hosting
          zolacat999 Adventurer
          i dont think it will look professional enough, you are always best having one designed
          • Re: Looking to Purchase Own Website and Hosting
            vistasad Adventurer
            Just key in "Directory of free web hosting" into Google. You'll get about 300 sites in the first directory which offer you free hosting and some have tools to do all kinds of things. Most don't thrust ads on your site.
            Most have a premium version, you'll need to check tariffs. Beware of the fully free versions read their T and C carefully, some of them I have been told are free only for one year.
            I used in 1999. It was fully free and offered you a subdomain. It worked will for a year and I moved on leaving the website I had created behind. They now have a premium service which I feel is over priced. so use the free service if you have to. It was pretty good a decade ago and should have improved.

<!--Session data-->