Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 1, 2009 5:23 PM by lorinmorar

    F1 Visa (STUDENT) holder and Internet business (eBay)

    dopler Newbie
      Hi! I've F1 student visa, i sell collectible items on ebay and have some profit from that. I paid this year income taxes from this profit (like private collector, which sold items from his/her collection). I would like to continue this business .Have i open LLC, LLP or other type of business OR i can continue to sell stuff on Ebay and pay taxes as a private collector? Does the fact that i pay INCOME TAXES means that i misuse my rights of F1 visa holder? Thank you so much!