Post a new topic
    26 Replies Latest reply on Jun 13, 2009 1:55 AM by MyCapital.com

What is the New Economy and How to Create Wealth in it Now?

Emile Yarder Adventurer

Please contribute! Give your ideas to get out tough times. We continue to grow and to grow; discovering new things, new ideas that's changing the world. What are yours? What do you can propose, what do you can share? Thank you with you inspired contributions. It will be given to you as you believe! Women ideas are very welcome!
        • Re: What is the New Economy and How to Create Wealth in it Now?
          globalmpr Wayfarer
          My motto came for Entrepreneur Magazine. Recession, what recession? I think people let tv and word of mouth control their opinions and future. There are just as many opportunities today, maybe more, than there was 5 years ago. I think you have to just be creative and think global not local but there are opportunities locally too. For example, the IPOs in India are booming http://boutmoney.com. Real estate opportunties in the US are good, in my opionion. Down market just means things are on sale. Persistance and motivation will help you create wealth today.

Patrick F.
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
              Emile Yarder Adventurer

Thank you Patrick for your answer. What's IPOs and how to start one in Belgium? Do you think there is here a market for? I think I'll be abble to buy Real Estate soon for rent. Is it a good idea? Thank you very much for your advices!
                  globalmpr Wayfarer
                  Hello Emile, a IPO stands for Initial Public Offering. IPOs are the first sale of stock by a private company trying to go public. Large companies create IPOs when they are looking to become publicly traded. Younger companies issue IPOs when they are seeking capital to expand.

Unless you like dealing with tenants and all their issues, I would reccomend purchasing a investment property that you could sell for a quick profit or hold on too it and rent it out until you can sell it for a good profit. Reason being, why not your money and a profit as quick as possible, vice 20 to 30 years down the road if you are just renting the property out. Unless, you can make the property into multiple units and expand your income from, there is no need to rent to people.

My philosophy is, net worth matters, not how much income you have coming in. For example, if you are sitting on $5 million U.S. who cares if you make $50 thousand U.S. a year off rentals, unless you can do both.

As far as starting an IPO in Belgium, I am going to be honest, I have no experience in Belgium with IPOs but I could tell you about the United States and how-to, If you are ever looking to start a IPO in your country try to contact your city office and network with some people already in the business.

Patrick F.
                  Emile Yarder Adventurer
                  Hi Patrick, It's a long time now! We need your comments! Thank you in advance!
                    MyCapital.com Wayfarer
                    I agree. there are opportunities in every moment. I start an Internet company after the burst of Internet bubbles. Just do what is right and don't let the media control your thoughts.
                    globalmpr Wayfarer
                    Also, you are welcome to come check out and join my Money Forum at http://boutmoney.com/moneyforum. My forum is geared more towards a global audience so you might be able to do some networking there. Good luck!

Patrick F.
                        Emile Yarder Adventurer
                        Thank you Patrick for your always interesting advices; I visited yesterday your Forum and find it great! People need to know it! And you talk about IPOs in India how is it? How to do so? In Belgium we use to buy some shares in U$D from USA. And I am just a beginer and I am really want to discover more ideas, like this one you just gave to us all, about renting and selling properties! What about derivative products in stocks? Thank you!
                        JeannieRios Wayfarer
                        I believe things are changing for the better. We are just going over the rough spot maybe for the next 4 years. So it is a good idea to plant your seeds for the future. I also believe business over the internet will grow. People still need to live and will need resources but it will expand to include the whole world. So really that makes the possibilites wide. Just be ready when the time comes. How to create wealth now? Any business that caters to the needs of others and does so honestly is the foundation to any successful business in any time. The world has been through rough times before, remember. There are those who pass through because they understand the reality. Just keep working to improve life. Even through business and services you offer. If you give good you will get good.
                            Emile Yarder Adventurer

My respects Ms Jeannie Rios! This is a different vew for this question. Mr. Patrick is right too. And what you're saying is the real good method of success from centuries till now. But, cause of competition many companies use other methods that create profits for some and nothing for others. Even if they give for charity. The humanist vew of the New Economy is this philosophy, that you're saying about! I believe also the new Economy must be honest and work for life. And we need good and comfortable life always but priorities have changed. People will continue to suffer and I need to win my life every day! Work doing Business, writing are what I like to do all the time for to spend the free good time with people I love. Talking about life and wisdom! Thank You!
                            koolbreeze Newbie
                            It use to be a person went to school, studied hard, got good grades, worked for a company and retired from that company with pension. Now its changed. People get downsized even before they retire and lose their pension.
                            Its completely changed. Jobs don't pay people for what they are worth. Employers will pay you only enough to keep you to do the job. Employees will only pretend they work per se' in my opinion. Don't look at the economy.
                            Look at you and ask the question. Were you better off and wealthy before the economy went bad? You may have kept the same job ,or got another job. Was there too much month at the end of the money? People have got to protect their income by working for themselves by starting their home base business- a business without the headache of a conventional business-like payroll, employees, research & development, shipping, warehouse, advertising, middlemen,..etc.., but has some of the regular functions of a regular business. They must be independent business owners with all the legal tax advantages. These independent business owners by them having an efficient network of distribution, consummable goods and services are moved/sold, thereby
                            contributing to the economy. (see live video a marketing expert and a Harvard graduate professor who teaches a business concept called "Brilliant Compensation" at www.explorefreedom.com/larryalmachar)

Thanks,
                              studio 525 Adventurer
                              What a great topic, Emile.
                              Ten years ago there was a lot of hype about the “New Economy”. Well, it’s here now and it’s creating many more and bigger changes than we ever imagined back then. We’re already seeing them.

One of the best books on this subject is What Would Google Do by Jeff Jarvis. I advise everyone who hasn’t read this book to go to Amazon and get it immediately. It’s like a bible for the New Economy, which can now just be called The Economy.

It’s here. Get used to it. Learn to prosper from it. Learn how to avoid being run over by it.

Today one disgruntled blogger can undo millions of dollars of advertising in a few days and bring Fortune 500 companies to their knees. This is revolutionary stuff. As more and more customers use the web to research products before they buy, Push Marketing (tv, radio, print, billboards) is being replaced by a two-way conversation.

A few years ago, if you searched for information about Dell Computers, right under the company’s own website you would have found a website called dellsucks.com. This one blog attracted so many visitors and cost Dell so much business they had to completely change their entire marketing strategy and actually begin to LISTEN to their customers.

Today marketing is about dialogue. What will this do to traditional ways of advertising and marketing? We’re already seeing the changes. More and more advertising dollars are moving to the web. Newspapers and magazines are going out of business. There are painful changes here for those who are not nimble and still don’t get the New Economy. There are fantastic opportunities for those who do.

Small businesses can now compete with large Fortune 500 companies and eat their lunch. How much you spend on advertising and how flashy, funny and attention-grabbing your Super Bowl spots are is no longer as important as the value you actually provide to your prospects. This is an enormous change.

Today one of the best ways to advertise and market your company, products and services is to offer truly valuable information or product samples for free. This is how you begin the dialogue. If the information or product samples are truly valuable, more valuable than the competition, you can easily convert your generous offer into hard cash, and lots of it. And this isn’t a one-time deal. You keep making generous offers until you have a devoted customer for life. And you always go the extra mile to provide fantastic customer service, always exceeding any expectations.

Yes, it’s hard work. But the web will reward you many times over. And failing to do this can cost you big time, as Dell and many other large companies all too painfully discover.

Small companies have a distinct advantage. The Internet has leveled the playing field. Because small companies are closer to their customers and can act far quicker than large companies, this will always result in a financial advantage for those who are paying attention. In today’s Internet Age, changes happen at the speed of light. If you want to be successful, you have to keep up. You have to keep changing too.

My own company website is a good example of this. We offer tons of valuable information and marketing resources absolutely free. Our free 44 page Special Report: 5 Things You Must Do Today To Instantly Increase Your Online Sales . . . Especially In This Tough Recession brings in targeted traffic, proves to our prospects that we know what we’re talking about, and helps convert a very high percentage of visitors.

You can download the free Special Report and check out all the other resources on our website. http://www.studio525.com

The Special Report offers many specific ways to put the changes in the New Economy to your financial advantage and avoid the common mistakes that will leave you in the dust.

May we all turn the changes in the New Economy to our advantage.

Good luck and good selling,

Peter

Peter Cutler
                              Principal/Creative Director
                              Studio 525
                              http://www.studio525.com
                                  Emile Yarder Adventurer
                                  Dear Peter,

Thank you for long replay! Before I read you Sir, let me first tell the world my Inspiration! My Vision! With also a long speech! A little preach!
                                  From here today, things will never be again like it was before! People are changing, the word is moving toward the New Economy, a new conception of Life; A new kind of cooperation! We can't continue to let Children and people die in the world because of bad theories of personal profit! We see now how the old theories of economy from 1930 have changed!

A wealth transfer is operating day by day and in every single second, cent by cent to the people who are really in need! This new movement have started with the Débarquement of Canadians, English and Americans young Soldiers in Normandie in France this beautiful country! For to finish with the totalitarianism to create peace for the change! And Americans continues in last decades to fight for liberty during many years all around the planet. Distributing also their culture of life with Hollywood films! Now for to create new peace WE HAVE TO HELP AFRICA to grow! The potential of this Continent need our HELP to be involved in THE NEW ECONOMY!

It took several years to understand and to get involved for us. We can try to save the old big companies and they will fail again! The best thing to do is to terminate of misery in the world! By creating wealth and giving a better life to people who are suffering! To prepare to have new partners of goods exchanges. And Africa is the place to find many kind of healthy food and medicine. And we could learn of their progressive culture too! They have many things to teach us all!

When I was young in Congo, I remember in Kisangani, there was a vegetable that people eat some times to finish with fat. That medicine can help Americans now to finish with obesity. And the kind of education children are received there is one of the best in the word: conscience, courage, love of intellectual combined with labour work!
                                  We have many things to gain by people cultures cooperation. And Kisangani is the best city in the world where we can find the very successful Métissage of cultures and races between people of different religions and origins; Muslims, Christians, Belgians, french, Africans and Arabs. And they live in perfect harmony!

The President of the Change, the one prophetic man - between others- of the new economy, the beloved and powerful Mister President, the active Leader of the new economy, The President of the United States of America, Mister President Barack Obama who has been announced in Bible -...Barak... read on Hebrew 11:32.- said that in 6th-June-2009 during the commemoration of the Débarquement: " All we'll get in the future for our world is what we're all of Us doing now!" That's a prophetic word! We can't continue to use the old unsuccessful system! The process of operating in this new system of things is different! Preparing peace, doing cooperation with all and helping victims of the ancient system is the leverage to grow with the World now! The EU commission is preparing a new law for how to start business without the obligation of "Invest money" that I call the Social Foundation!

Turkey will be part of EU in the soon future and the Europeans cooperation will work hand by hand with north Africans Countries like it was with the roman Empire in the past. And on man will come and he'll be the President of Europe. He will make Europe to become the first competitive continent int the Word. In the 20 coming years! Nobody can predict the economy! We can just prophetize! Only one thing is real: this prophecy is true!
                                  thank you very much to All for your contributions! JMB.
                                    Emile Yarder Adventurer
                                    Thank you Peter, I have read your answer now and I find it good. It's one of the new way to operate in the ancient system! Using differently the ancient tools! What I propose is to understand and to see changes for all the Planet. If not the new war will be the war of immigration. People in misery will force the exodus for new lands of prosperity! If we can't help them there they will come to die again on our beach; differently, with small boats! And we will lose one of the wonderful patrimonial of the Human Race! Thanks a lot. JMB alias Emile Yarder.
                                      studio 525 Adventurer
                                      I agree, Emile. We are in a new economy. We are in a new world. Many things are now possible that were not so possible only ten years ago. The web is a true democracy. Maybe the only true democracy we have. It is changing a lot. And continues to change the world every day, especially the world of business and marketing. It is even changing politics. Do we think Obama would now be President without the web? It doesn't seem likely. Power is shifting from the few to the many. Conversations are happening around the world. I think you are in Belgium, is that correct? I am in the US. Every day I read newspapers from Canada, Great Britain, France and Japan. We are now able to have a world perspective.
                                      And very small businesses of only one person in a spare bedroom with a single laptop are able to create businesses worth millions in under a year. This is pretty remarkable stuff! We live in interesting times.
                                      May we use them to benefit all beings,

Peter

Peter Cutler
                                      studio 525

We don't just create websites.
                                      We create results.
                                          Emile Yarder Adventurer
                                          Good morning Peter, I'd like to say the question is answered...and I prefer to continue to discuss with people like you. Your view is right!
                                          An other idea of doing business for this moment, a principal key for to survive in this time and "this survival system we're entering" in is to do things inn the best way with powerful tools like proposed by Peter and in the web site of 525 Studio!
                                          Please go to www.studio525.com to find more about how to enhance your business now! This web site is an e-marketing academy for itself!
                                          And refer our advice! Say you're coming from Emile Yarder and you'll get a special discount!
                                          An other way, a best one in America, is a course of "Doing Commerce Without Money" from the 'Vertical Leap' an academy of success creating by Dr. Hollingsworth and his wife. This successful entrepreneur gives many keys to network and to take the vertical leap.
                                          The last thing I have to say this morning is to START. If you don't start how do you can grow? Do a small plan of how do you could invest the money you'll going to win and START UP. Give free advices to others as say my friend Peter, give free your talents and you'll be blessed! Because giving your talents is like to teach somebody to fish with you; the next time he'll come with you to get directly food from the Ocean of Life. And share by 7, by 8 your food; YOU DON'T HOW HOW WILL BE THE FUTURE FOR YOU! Thanks!
                                            Emile Yarder Adventurer
                                            Don't forget the President Obama use the web, not himself, with his staff and HE HAS THE VISION!
                                              studio 525 Adventurer
                                              Emile,
                                              To get a 5% commission for each referral, you need to send me your name and a mailing address to send the check. Provide email and a phone number too, in case you move and the checks come back. We attach this information to the referred client's file. Every job we do for this client earns you a 5% commission. You can get my email address from the website.

If you have a fairly common name, you may need to add something to the end of it, like Emile at a certain company or from a certain place. That will be important if there are two people with the same first and last name referring people.
                                              When you sign up as an affiliate for Amazon.com or Click Bank or Commission Junction, you get a unique URL that contains your information. You just place that as link from your website and that's that. That's because they are selling products from their websites.

Since I am selling services, the selling process takes a longer time, although sometimes it can be surprisingly fast. So my referrals are the old fashioned way. You refer someone and ask them to mention your name. Bare in mind we don't give a discount at this time.
                                              We also ask each person who requests a proposal if anyone referred them to us, just in case a lot of time has passed and they forgot. If many people referred the same person, we honor the most recent referral. The one closest to the actual sale. Or the one the client said had the most influence on them, the strongest referral. It's not quite as cut and dried as a link to a product page. But the payoff is much higher, averaging $250 to $1,000. And 5% is a very small price to pay in marketing costs. I was a Senior Copywriter for a major ad agency and this is a bargain.

At this point I don't know of any of my competitors who are offering this. I'm surprised. Affiliate marketing has become a mainstay of doing business on the web. It's probably that it's always been link oriented. And that is an easier system. But I think this will take off now that I've started it. There are no secrets on the web. You get a very brief window for a head start on any new idea.

I hope this clarifies the system a little better. I don't think I was clear enough on the website and I'll add this information. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Peter

Peter Cutler
                                              studio 525

We don't just create websites.
                                              We create results.
                                            kiki55 Wayfarer
                                            You are surviving the recession and you are waiting for the recovery. Now, while you wait for the recovery and the chance to once again make some money, take a look at these marketing recommendations and plan ahead, but also the main key for your small business on wwwbizcloud.net
                                            If you are a buyer or seller of small businesses or some expert, you will find great value for your idea, business or maybe some business doubt!
                                                Emile Yarder Adventurer
                                                Thank you for your contribution. We saw also your link to your web site! There are many web sites nowadays and we have not really time to consult them all, principally if they are proposed in a forum. Nobody asked that. I think it's a bad way to advert a web site! The right way in the new economy is to propose a answer to question and if your proposition is appreciated people will themselves ask you more. \\ What is your definition of the new economy respecting customers money and how to create community and personal wealth in it NOW ??? \\ THAT IS THE QUESTION
                                                    JeannieRios Wayfarer
                                                    I completely agree with you Emile. Many are putting out that Web is the answer to all small business problems. I am grateful for the Web and yes it is a new way of doing business but in times like this it should remind us of the true foundation that hold up a business. Your Community! Real people, and most don't have time just to go over websites. I really liked your response to this answer it helped to explain what my goal when presenting my service. For example, I am promoting a company that offers a mailing list for small to med. size businesses. I waited a long time to find the right opportunity because I wanted whatever I put my time into to really benifit poeple and their business for growth. I chose this company because good people were behind it with the right intention. Our mailing list is comprised of new movers that are actually in need of all business services and are not potential customers one has to steal away from other businesses. You have a chance to present your services at a good point. Also it helps businesses reach out to people in their communities, bringing money in and not out. These are all positive points I believe are what support any venture. This is the begining to supporting a business geared towards success. Small businesses should start here. And yes then eventually branch out. But it is a foudation we are building that helps us survive and go on to prosper. I think that it is more important what you reach your potential customers with than how. You should use all avenues but get there with something real and benificial.
                                                        Emile Yarder Adventurer
                                                        Dear Jeannie Rios,

We are Brothers and Sisters! In mind and in the spirit! We are created to meet each other!
                                                        We are talking about how to create a NEW WORLD!

It's up to Us! We have You and me to do so! That's the reason of living of this inspired FORUM!
                                                        Yes I say it myself! Day by day we'll build the foundation of this new world; the foundation of the new way to exchange!
                                                        Not for profit, but for SHARING the planet FOOD.To Share resources of the planet!

That is the new economy! This INSPIRED FORUM WILL NEVER BE CLOSED! We'll drive good people in it and other will pass their route!

The Community is the base! Small businesses are not small; they are big in love, in sharing experiences, in bringing good education to children and young people in the country! Small businesses are ethic and will grow!

"The change we need" is operating now! Don't speak bad words again, don't be negative, don't call your business 'small business', Speak the word of Wisdom, Help others, Write the Vision of the new world we're creating, Believe in It!

Plan because "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail!" Give your time, give your money and you'll get it back...in millions! Don't worry, Stay in the country! And get the Fidelity as a Force! Be confident! And God Bless America from the South to the North!

Thank You!