Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on May 28, 2009 5:04 PM by aacl2009

Calling all landscapers

aacl2009 Adventurer
      Since this website is used by so many different business owners I was hoping to identify users that were in the same industry as myself. I would love to hear from landscape businesses that are longstanding and larger than myself. If I can identify these users I can pick their brains about what made them large and where they are seeing success. In most cases we will not be direct competitors. The information I'm looking for is posted below, please feel free to post similar information about your company or just identify yourself and I can review your profile:

Started: 2009
      Based: Beaverton, Oregon
      Annual Revenue: $25,000-$100,000
      Employees: 6
      What sets us apart: We only hire legal, english speaking workers. We also offer snowplowing, tree removal, barkdusting and painting.

If there are other users in this industry it would be helpful to learn from each other. I'm looking forward to your posts!

p.s.
      Dear Luckiest, please don't waste our time on this post with your copying of the title and then bland welcome or pointless open-ended question that you never follow up on. Thanks.