Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on May 28, 2009 11:44 AM by Cash_in_Hand

Need your thoughts about sales

kewldyood Newbie
      My partner and I
      have developed software that we want to sell to Panera Bread,
      Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks and other breakfast chains. We want to sell to corporate, not to individual franchisees. We
      found high level marketing and product developement employees on these
      companies' websites, but not sure how to approach them or whether
      they'll even talk to us.

We are looking for your thoughts about how
      to contact / pitch our business to these companies. We do not have background in sales, so we'll highly appreciate your input.
        • Re: Need your thoughts about sales
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Need your thoughts about sales, Welcome

Tell us more. Who are you?? Where are you??

Go to Members page and share some info and then I will be happy to share my thoughts.
            kewldyood Newbie
            Thanks Luckiest. I added info to my profile page, and am including it below for ease of reading.

We are a two people with background in IT and advertising, located in Washington DC. We have built an application for cell phone users that allows them to pre-order their morning coffee or breakfast from cellphones, thus avoiding the wait when they get to pick up. We want to sell the application to chain restaurants - Panera Bread, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks and other breakfast chains. I have a 2 part question for you:

1) Do you like the business idea?

2) We want to sell the technology at the corporate level, not to individual franchisees. We found high level marketing and product developement employees on these companies' websites, but not sure how to approach them or whether they'll even talk to us. We are looking for your help with how to contact / pitch to these companies. We do not have background in sales, so we'll greatly appreciate your input.
              Cash_in_Hand Adventurer

kewldyood,

From my experiences i have found that calling the person in charge of business development or franchising has been tremendous for me.Not everyone is going to talk to you but most will listen and give their email address. Mailing out info to them works also. I don't need you to put info on your members page to give some advise, that is purely optional for members. If you want to share then great. Hope this info helps out!!

Brian Faulkner
              469-402-1125

bfaulkner@motherfund.com

www.motherfund.com