This discussion is locked
Post a new topic
2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 24, 2009 10:13 AM by Biz_Op RSS

BBB Accredited work at home opportunity

Clyde1 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
The most important thing to look for when starting a home business is an opportunity accredited by the better business bureau. 9 times out of 10 if they are no with the BBB than they are a scam. Also, when trying to start a home business nothing is going to be easy money. Like any business you start in life whether it be opening a restaurant or a small business you have to put in the work. If you go into thinking there is not much to it than you won't succeed. I looked for a business with the BBB and found one and speaking for myself am more than ready to put in the work. I am looking for anyone who is intrested and a real business opportunity and is serious. You can visit this web site www.wahubusinessminds.com and go to get more info. I will contact you. Thank you Bradley D.
  • Re: BBB Accredited work at home opportunity
    LUCKIEST Master
    Work at home, Welcome Bradley

Go to Members page and share some info
  • Re: BBB Accredited work at home opportunity
    Biz_Op Newbie
    I have come across some decent BBB Accredited businesses from time to time and I do agree with Clyde1 to a degree. It is important to do your research first before jumping into any business opportunity but not all business opportunities that are BBB Accredited are completely scam free.

I did do an article on one BBB Accredited business that was a sham all the way. If you would like to read it go to www.bbbapproved.com and let me know what you think. I'm trying to expand my research on good reliable business opportunities that are legitimate and may or may not be BBB Accredited.

Hope to see you there :)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 100 points
  • Helpful Answers - 100 points