Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on Oct 1, 2008 10:32 AM by ilyab0dner

I need a company loan, does somebody can help me with the issue?

spiderardo Newbie
      I want to expand my business to the fullest, increase sales and most of all distribute a new shoe and clothing brand. But I need capital. If someone can help me or is interested in partnership.
        • Re: I need a company loan, does somebody can help me with the issue?
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Everybody in business wants to expand. Tell me more
          How long have you been in business?? Do you have an Accountant?? Do you have books and records
          and tax returns for prior years??
          Where are you located and what kind of CAPITAL are you looking for?? And what security??
          There are just the tip of my questions.
          Do you have a BUSINESS AND MARKETING PLAN??
          Talk to us, LUCKIEST
            Txbusiness Newbie
            How much money are you needing? How is your company structured? Have you been hearing alot of these types of questions? Or how much money is your company worth?
            Now what if I could tell you that there are places that you can get a loan without 2 years tax returns, without having your own money in the bank! Best yet do you have to be "liabel" for the debt? The answer to the last question is No you are not liabel for the debt! The company is.
            Let me ask you this question!

What could you do with more money for new or existing Business?
            Unsecured Business Credit!

Interested send me an email I will send you the information you NEED!
            Yes this is real when I first talked with the company I could not believe the great news. But this is real and Yes it can help you!
            Send me your contact information to
              ilyab0dner Wayfarer

A true business credit card is a line of credit that is taken in the name of the business, under the business' credit. Activity, whether good or bad, is reflected on your business' credit report through D&B and other financial institutions, and the liability for any debts incurred and bills owed is with the business.However, some companies out there offer "business" credit cards which they require a person guarantee for. These institutions will often ask for a personal guarantee, and will almost always ask for a social security number from the person applying for the card.

If this is the case, the credit card is not a business credit card, but is simply a personal credit card which is used for the business. The business is not liable for bills and debts - you are. When applying for a credit card for your business, watch out for areas asking for your SSN (and not your TaxID or EIN) and be wary of any credit card that asks for a personal guarantee. By ensuring that your credit card is in the name of your business, you can help to build your business' credit, while avoiding creating problems with your own.

Many companies offer a list of credit cards that are issued under the business name only. Those lists typically run $300-$900, depending on the quality of the information inquiring. I would suggest starting your search online via google or yahoo. Search for "strong business credit" (just like that in quotes) to find services that sell the information.

Good luck,

Ilya Bodner
              Small Business Owner