Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 25, 2009 10:25 AM by dominiondcs

Transition from Home to Storefront

dominiondcs Newbie
      I do computer and laser jet printer warranty repair for Dell and HP. I received an offer from an online company where I could become an authorized repair center if I moved my business to a storefront. I have been in business for the past four years hit and miss and within the last year seriously ran the business which I incorporated this year. I need some working capitol. I have a solid business plan, excellent business credit and a paydex score of 80. I have 6 solid trade references ranging from Sears Commercial One to Amazon GE MoneyBank, etc. Any suggestions?
        • Re: Transition from Home to Storefront
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Transition from Home to Storefront, Welcome

Tell me more. Who are you?? Go to Members page and share some info.

I would like to read your business plan

LUCKIEST at " pdeig@juno.com "
            LUCKIEST Guide
            Tried to answer your other post

Working Capitol, Welcome

Tell me more. Who are you?? Where are you?? How long have you been in business??
            How much working capital?? For how long?? Where should I mail the check??
            Does your business accept credit card payments??

Talk to me, LUCKIEST
                dominiondcs Newbie
                Hello:

Dominion Computer Solutions has been in business for 4 years, one year seriously I guess full time. Incorporated January of this year. Paydex Score with D&B 80 Have 7 tradelines established. Dominion Computer Solutions is a warranty repair company doing repair work for Dell and HP. I have a hard copy of my business plan and it was approved by the Dept. of Rehabilitation State of Ohio who assisted me for one year in getting business established. I am a disabled veteran (severe hearing loss) and would like to be able to hire and train another tech to assist me in noisy enviornments where I cannot work due to hearing loss as well as some working capitol. Website is: www.dominioncomputersolutions.com. Thank you