Post a new topic
    12 Replies Latest reply on Jun 5, 2008 3:58 AM by MoneyGuy

Hi! Please someone help me how to max my income on Networking Busi.

rollyd Newbie
      Need help to max my income on my home base business MONA-VIE, my web-site is www.mymonavie.com/healthywealthy.
      Thanks.
      rollyd
        • Re: Hi! Please someone help me how to max my income on Networking Busi.
          LUCKIEST Guide
          There are many ways to max your income. It would help if you told us MORE about yourself
          and your business. How long have you been in your own business.
          Have you Written or Developed a BUSINESS or MARKETING PLAN.
          By definition, a Business Plan explains in some detail your plans to develop a successful business.
          You can get lots of business info at "www.score.org"
          Good luck, LUCKIEST
            Score133 Wayfarer
            The best way to maximize sales for your multi-level marketing business is to get out there and talk to people. Start with a list (a long, long list) of the people you know and do business with. Everyone wants to make extra money, and will be as receptive to the idea as you were. Start with family, neighbors, friends, church acquaintances, civic organization members that you know, school acquaintances (students, faculty, staff, parents), and folks you do business with on a regular basis: check-out personnel, retail clerks, gas station attendants, mechanics, etc. This is a very valid reason to be a very friendly person! Remember, the very worst that can happen to you is that someone will tell you "no" when you hand them a brochure. And definitely have something to hand them that tells them about Mona-Vie. The brochure can't be "cutesey" but should be factual, define the product's benefits, and then introduce the business opportunity. If you've got extra money, rent a conference facility and invite your friends for an evening of fun and provide product samples. Attend "farmers" markets and set up a table. Go to the flea market and sell your product. Try anything because something will work.Good luck! Everyone wants to feel better and get extra cash!
              DomainDiva Ranger
              Multi-Level marketing concerns usually have training targeted to their products and promotions. Are you in contact with your upline?
                Stan_The_Man Newbie

You have an excellent product on your hands. Do yourself a favour and read this free report first and take it from there. http://www.debtfree.the7greatliesofnetworkmarketing.com

Network Marketing had come a long long way and you do not any longer depend on your friends or relatives. Economy is global. Act upon it. You can market right across.
                  LUCKIEST Guide
                  Just checking! Have any of the answers or suggestions helped ??
                  LUCKIEST
                    Lighthouse24 Ranger

I concur with the response posted by SCORE 133. Most MLM operations -- and especially those selling products like MonaVie -- are "face-to-face with people" businesses. After all, how many people in the whole wide world woke up this morning and said, "I think I'll get on the computer, find a product I've never heard of, order it from someone I don't know, and drink it when it gets here." Not very many. For sure not as many as there are MonaVie distributors with websites -- so unless you're near the very top of the network and are building your own profitable downline, you just can't make that much money without practicing some good old-fashioned personal sales techniques. If you come by those skills naturally, you're in great shape -- just make lots of contacts. The more you pitch, the more you sell. If your sales techniques or interpersonal skills are lacking in one or more areas, work on them -- read books, listen to audios, take a course -- there is a nearly limitless supply of good sales training material out there, much of it free or very inexpensive. Good luck!
                      HomeBiz4U Newbie
                      Upline in this business is extremely important. Be a people person. Speak to everyone that you meet. Monavie is one of the best products in the market and has an incredible comp. plan which probably far superior than any out there. You are in good hands already!

Speake to the person who sponsored you. Go to the local meetings to learn more. Hold your own mettings at home even you barely know. There are people who could not speake english at all ahve made 6 figure or more income than why not you?

Visit www.brighart.com, training tab, listen to his audio and video representations. Buy a MAP book from his site and follow word by word and then see what happenes to your business. Do not panic. Make sure it is a part time business while you have a current job and make sure it DOES NOT BECOME SPARE TIME JOB!!

Good Luck to you..
                      HomeBiz4U
                        elevatingyour Wayfarer
                        You need to create a business and marketing plan. I have resoures and articles on my site, but you need a password and ID to get into the area unless you subscribe. So contact me and I'll send you the codes. I have a page of no fee and low cost planning resources.
                          HelpEconomy Wayfarer
                          Make sure it is a online business
                          Create a Demand for the product
                          Make sure the reorder rates are at least 50%
                          Have a passion for what you passing on to others.
                          Only work with a Manufacture to Consummer Co.

email me if you want more suggestions
                            Honeybear Newbie
                            MLM is all about people. Find a product or service you can truely believe in then locate a great marketing tool and offer it to people. The key is exposure, exposure, exposure and to realize some will get it others won't. It's okay either way it's a marathon not a 50 yard dash. Take advantage of your upline they want to help and it's in their best interest to help. Most importantly don't quit!

You Can Do It!!!
                              MoneyGuy Adventurer
                              My organization did around 1/4 of a million in
                              business in the one year that I have been working my home based business.
                              Last Month's check was over $1,900 on top of my 50% profit I make off
                              everything that I personally move through my business. Over 90 people
                              have joined my team in that short time. Also I pay very little for advertising
                              to have interested contacts drop into my computer. Everything I do is on
                              the internet or the phone or mail. Check out my website only if you are
                              seriously interested. www.kdearnyourdreams.com.

All the Best,
                              and Good Luck