Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on May 20, 2009 9:28 AM by DaVinci

Importing goods from Mexico

Rich049 Newbie

Importing goods from other countries is the way to go-is it?( China, Mexico etc) I'm looking for references or a great connection with manufacture companies in Mexico or China that would like to import their goods to the USA. Im located in Madera, Ca. Madera, Ca is between San Francisco and Los Angeles-it's a great advantage. Looking forward to all comments.
        • Re: Importing goods from Mexico
          DaVinci Wayfarer
          Thank you for your comment. About my machine I like to tell you there is nothing in the market to compare with my machine. This little machine has the heart and capacity of a large machine. Our policy is that we give the machine away when they sign up for one year Espresso DaVinci System espresso coffee supply. To have a better idea please go to my website at www.espressodavinci.com so you will understand how my marketing works. If you are interested in investing in this business the money we need is $125,000.00. If you like you can see the business plans and the break down of how the money will be spent. P.S. my add in teenager forever got your attention that's the whole idea. If you like you can send me your address and I can send you a video of the machine. Regards, Frank and Connie Longo
          My E-Mail is:connie@espressodavinci.com