Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on May 16, 2009 6:54 PM by PVGuestCheck

Web Site Design- One price, once a year

PVGuestCheck Adventurer

We design websites for small business for one price once a year, $395.00

The price includes your domain name, hosting, account, unlimited pages, and unlimited updates through the year.

Take a look at our work on our website www.guestchecks.us, click on portfolio to see a couple of our sites.

Thanks!
      Rob
        • Re: Web Site Design- One price, once a year
          Yakimova Adventurer
          Does that include an e-commerce package (shopping cart, merchant account, inventory management, orders, shipping, etc.)?
            • Re: Web Site Design- One price, once a year
              PVGuestCheck Adventurer
              I can recommend 2 shopping carts and they would be your account, so they are not included.

The two I like are:

www.asecurecart.net (15.55 per month)

and

www.securenetshop.com (19.95 per month, based on paying for one year)
              This cart does inventory management

Both carts work with shipping and can work with merchant accounts. For new folks I suggest using Pay Pal or Google Check out, they are pretty easy to work with.

I guess the thing I really say about ecommerce sites is I run into a lot of people who think they put up a site and, "poof" cash rolls in. Like any business I really recommend having a good business plan thought out and I look for that in deciding if we want to be involved in the project.

I am not a big fan of getting into projects that folks are not really ready to carry out. Sadly, I learned a couple years ago there are lots of folks who want to get rich quick. I try to avoid these situations.